• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

FM fire Shock Fire conditions?

Chronixx

Cricket
Hey,

I was wondering if someone could by any chance figure out a way to add some sort of condition to shock fire to only be used when inferno is off cooldown and when you need burning on the target, that it takes priority over anything else at that point?

I noticed someone that made a BM simple mode fix added conditions to some skills to only be used when you don't have conflagraion.

Thanks!

PS: his post if your curious: https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/bm-fire-blade-master-simple-mode-fix.1120/

Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon
He just played with priorities... He didn't make any conditions nor edited existing conditions. All he did is placed some skills under other skills so he just changed order that they appears. Cuz conflagration RMB on BM has separat code then non conflagration RMB so he just moved other skills under it so when u don't have conflagration then that RMB will go dissappear and it will uncover other skills that are under it on same button... (i hope u understood the point)

So your idea about shock fire when inferno off cd is not doable and there's nothing that we can do about it...

Hinokami

Cricket
But in shadow Gunslinger, the 4 (undertaker) skill is only used when both Tab and C is on cooldown. Can't we make the same conditions to the fire force master ?

He just played with priorities... He didn't make any conditions nor edited existing conditions. All he did is placed some skills under other skills so he just changed order that they appears. Cuz conflagration RMB on BM has separat code then non conflagration RMB so he just moved other skills under it so when u don't have conflagration then that RMB will go dissappear and it will uncover other skills that are under it on same button... (i hope u understood the point)

So your idea about shock fire when inferno off cd is not doable and there's nothing that we can do about it...

Exora

True Hongmoon
thats true that shadow gun 4 appears only when both C and TAB are on cd but thats nothing that we can do its hard coded and not reachable by us mortals...

Top Bottom