• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Fulfilled F12 Simplified Combat Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
As far as I know: no.

The xml files don't seem to have any setting for it, but, don't quote on me.

Besides, F12 was made for you to learn your class skills and combos.
Not to test your DPS.

Simple mode removes all that and does the attacks that the developers what you to do, when they want them to happen.

OneTapGirl

Cricket
No, it's not...but you can let that simple mode off when you enter F12, but if you want to do DPS test just activate from settings, that will be a great mod

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
No, it's not...but you can let that simple mode off when you enter F12, but if you want to do DPS test just activate from settings, that will be a great mod

As I said, as far as I know, there is no way to do it.
It doesn't even make sense for there to be.

Entering f12 disables simple mode automatically for you to learn the class skills.

Yaore

Cricket
F12 is the only place to check your parse and dps on Moyun. Just to know how much dps/s you are able to do.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
F12 is the only place to check your parse and dps on Moyun. Just to know how much dps/s you are able to do.

I know, but that isn't it's purpose.

And for it's purpose, having simple mode makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE AT ALL!

Besides, if you can't dps properly without simple mode, you are in the right place to learn how to do it.
(Some classes are harder than others to do maximum dps, and simple mode is taking away the need to learn it, so, I don't blame those who don't know how to use a class without simple mode.)
--- Merged ---
REJOICE!!!!

User#0615 (aka: Hora) found a way to use simplemode everywhere!

I will post it today, and will add the link here.
--- Merged ---
DONE!

Check the post below on how to implement simple mode everywhere!

https://www.bnsbuddy.com/index.php?threads/simple-mode-everywhere.518/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom