1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.
    Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Please use the alternative launcher provided in our BnS Buddy Discord Server to able to play with addons/mods.

Texture End of days Planet Cracker

Discussion in 'Texture Mods' started by Dad, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Dad
    26%

Dad Sand Warrior Modder Member

I haven't fully test this out sooo....do it on your own. It's a cool lookin sure but it's not for me. Far as I can tell it only works in the desert area. ( A fitting place for something like this ) Not only does it bright up the area with a little red on the side, the desert shoots black particles from its ground.

[​IMG]

https://mega.nz/#!t0VVHbRL!FAKmNmq4YJIlJs8wbL0gUohhDc_NToLWGY5fJbLwh4c

Also so far sky mods don't work in cross arena which is what I really wanted...i'll figure out why later (...no I won't....maybe)

2. Heldegas
    34%

Heldegas Cricket Member

This is really nice, I removed it because it was a tight too bright for my taste but really nice. Only downside is it changes skybox texture to a glitch when outside the zones you said. But thanks either way ! Was nice to rediscover the game with it :)