• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Destroyer DES DPS Addon

Cacuga

Cricket
Hi guys, first i wanna thank the creator of this addon again, already did it on discord but i feel like it's not even close to be enought. I updated the addon due the reaver bug during sb, followed the instructions to restore the old XML and all, basically i installed every auto attack but twin Steel strike but now the auto reaver is doing weird things, in a nutshell if i rmb once to actívate reave the addon automatically use it, however if hold the rmb for continuous Steel Strike when reaver activates it just don't use it and stay struck untill reaver go off.
I guess install the auto twin Steel strike Will fix it while stance is active but i rather not use this one, actually i'm using a macro to spam rmb as a hotfix and it Works but using a macro always give me problems when try to actívate other skills like 3 or C. So did i something wrong installing it or it was planned to work like this?

Laosduude

Cricket
Donator
Just wanted to also back up the last comment. Auto reaver does work, but it does not go off when holding RMB with repeated actions on key hold. The key has to be physically unpressed for auto reaver to function, but otherwise, I use my mouse software to macro spam RMB anyways lol.

Kay998

Cricket
what is recommended for these addons, in my own experience is to make a rmb>lmb macroo, just like bm, it works wonders, that you have to press only 1 and x , using other addon skills than auto F's(knee, vanquish),might get in the way of mechs or even worst it might get in the way of your iframes or other skill presses.

YamiNoZero

Cricket
Thanks for the addons Master Hawk, really appreciate them, I would like to kindly request, if possible, an edit that puts iron knee and vanquish on RMB instead of LMB when available.

Testeur

Cricket
hi i make my own addon but i can't find ID for Twin Sledgehammer (123100/123101 for Sledgehammer in nomal )

someone can help me ?

StevOP

Cricket
i remember in this threat there was an addon in which you get mighty cleave on rmb. can someone send it to me?
i dont want to get the all in one here cause i like playing 3rd spec manually <3

Fyrez

Cricket
Hey i have used all the AUTO addons, why can't i just hold RMB and all go automatically, i have to spam RMB all the time so that all the addons work.

oyob

Cricket
Hi, I've got a question I'm wondering if it's possible with the auto addons to be it like, when I use my spin skill that the auto addons goes on like pause.
Because at the moment when I use the auto addons and I use my spin it cancels my spin right away.

Love the addons tho thanks alot

Teales

Cricket
Im using 3rd spec but even after my enemy dies my man still keeps attacking on and i cant stop him
How do i stop dpsing ?

Top Bottom