1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.
    Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Please use the alternative launcher provided in our BnS Buddy Discord Server to able to play with addons/mods.

Texture Deleted

Discussion in 'Texture Mods' started by Generic Name 002, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Deleted

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2018 at 11:10 PM
  2. War
    16%

War Sand Warrior Member

3. Shibuki
    8%

Shibuki Cricket Member

How exactly does one do this, can you teach?

4. Shibuki
    8%

Shibuki Cricket Member

No offence to the uploader or anything but while the tutorial seems a bit straightforward, its especially hard to pick up what shes saying, doing or explaining given the quality and format of the presentation. By chance do you have a more detailed or rather cleaner step by step process?
    --- Merged ---
    Nvm. I found a video that laid it out clearly. What they ended up doing though was replacing the skeleton and material of the outfit they owned, with the skeleton and material of the outfit they modded in. Anyway, I was pointed in the right direction and it yielded results with further checking and troubleshooting. Thanks, I think I'll rather hex editing method.

5. Cumology
    28%

Cumology Cricket Member

Can you show me the video you saw? I having trouble understanding this video, also.

6. Shibuki
    8%

Shibuki Cricket Member

7. Cumology
    28%

Cumology Cricket Member

Thank you so much this helped me a lot. :bnsplease:

Shibuki likes this.
  8. Fadestalk
    30%

Fadestalk Cricket Member

Would this work for changing outfits across races or would it jack up the look?