• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Custom Damage Fonts by Holol

Holol

Cricket

Attachments

• DmgTxt_V1_Brush_by_Holol.zip
    515.3 KB · Views: 576
  • DmgTxt_V2_Japanese_by_Holol.zip
    446.8 KB · Views: 1,122
  • DmgTxt_V3_Pixel_by_Holol.zip
    381.2 KB · Views: 379
Last edited:

animatix

Cricket
It's quite easy, just use upk manager to export 00010081.upk, edit the .dds file how you like and save it in paint.net.
Oh my. I haven't actually used that program nor do I have experience. I'll look at it, thank you.

YqmGouen

Cricket
I tried to modify this font. Problem found.Is the modified font aligned with the original font?Can't we go beyond the scope? After I imported the game .The effect of fonts is very vague. Can you tell me how to make the quality of the fonts clear? Then thank you for your tutorial. Thank you very much.

Holol

Cricket
I tried to modify this font. Problem found.Is the modified font aligned with the original font?Can't we go beyond the scope? After I imported the game .The effect of fonts is very vague. Can you tell me how to make the quality of the fonts clear? Then thank you for your tutorial. Thank you very much.
Yea you can make it only same size or smaller, using the original file as a guide, for the quality this is the setting in paint.net i use: 1637

Atonemis

Cricket
could you please change the text from off to "oWo !!!" on the first text the brush one ?

Last edited:

YqmGouen

Cricket
[QUOTE =“Holol,帖子:6135,成员:278”]
是的,你可以使用原始文件作为指南,使它只相同或更小,质量这是我使用的paint.net中的设置: View attachment 1637
[/引用]
Thank you very much.

ngaching

Cricket
i like DmgTxt_V2_Japanese If can change this Dmg Color is so good.
a-png.2568

Top Bottom