• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Animation UE4 Cross-race Emote Mods

XTGMods

Bamboo Warrior
Here is where I'll upload the emote swaps for all the races, starting off with GonF emotes for JinF. Compatible with the facial animations fix, also replaces tailor animations.

Attachments

• GonF Emotes For JinF.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 102
  • Yun Emotes For JinF.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 53
  • Yun Emotes For GonF.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 43
  • JinF Emotes For GonF.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 60

mangomhf

Cricket
I have a question, is it as simple as swapping files and renaming or did you tweak also on hex values.

Ty!

mangomhf

Cricket
For the emotes, just swapping files is fine. Some of the premium dances might require you to hex edit though.
i tried lots of things but i couldn't get the walking animation i want. i even copied most of the character files from garena's client to get it but with no luck. heres the animation im lookin for my yun

XTGMods

Bamboo Warrior
i tried lots of things but i couldn't get the walking animation i want. i even copied most of the character files from garena's client to get it but with no luck. heres the animation im lookin for my yun
That's like an extremely old UE3 animation from Blade and Soul CBT I think (I'm not sure), I don't even know if this exists in UE4. Because if NC never converted that animation to UE4 from UE3, then no, say good bye to that animation forever.

mangomhf

Cricket
That's like an extremely old UE3 animation from Blade and Soul CBT I think (I'm not sure), I don't even know if this exists in UE4. Because if NC never converted that animation to UE4 from UE3, then no, say good bye to that animation forever.
It is on Garena EU4, i've confirmed it. I think it's on Pak_M_CAS_1-WindowsNoEditor but i don't know how to mod it back. I've used the mod tool to extract and repack but no luck. I can upload the file if you want. Thanks for reading. :)

Love^muffin

Cricket
can you link it
they have manual you can find it here

Top Bottom