• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Could BnsBuddy work in other games?

Nogueira

Cricket
There's no correct area in the forum to ask such thing so...

Could Bns Buddy work with other MMORPG games? Such as Star Wars Old Republic and Guild Wars 2, both has very bad optimization and having a "bnsbuddy" for other games would be amazing.

Volmie

Tall potato
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
A custom launcher is technically viable for every game, yes, however there are always exceptions.

I'm also not sure what you think about GW2 is poorly optimized, compared to BnS it runs like a dream

Nogueira

Cricket
Having the options "Use all cores" and "disable streamlined texture" is all I want for other games, it makes the game run super smooth with no sttutering even when the fps is low.
Then for example, if I fund Endless so he'd make a Buddy that works with any game just so we could use such options...

Gw2 does runs very good yes, even when i'm doing world bosses with 100+ people on my screen my fps doesn't drop below 30. Swtor in other hand, even with my i7 7700 + gtx1070 the fps drops to 19 inside pvp warzones.

Volmie

Tall potato
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Those aren't options available for every game, and in order for it to be at all possible, the options would have to be already somehow available in the game itself, even if they aren't accessible/known to the public. The only reason it works for BnS is because it already had command line arguments for those options.

Top Bottom