• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture UE4 Coco Dino MOD

linchong1310

Cricket
Awesome stuff :)

I'm having problems with the ONS mod for LynF though, only the bottom half of the outfit is showing on my character in-game.

So currently my lttle red haired badass is topless.

Any help would be most appreciated :)
It's need two item, not only hongmon uniform

KrysH

Cricket
Excellent - thank you for the fast reply :)

Keep up the great work, the mods are fabulous!

NateFranxx

Cricket
Hello there. Your mods are awesome and they're all working for me; except, there's a small issue with the Coco-Cross_Lolita_for_JinF mod. Am i doing somethin wrong? Or does the mod need an update? Thank you for all the mods btw.

Attachments

• Screenshot00025.jpg
    Screenshot00025.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 185
  • Screenshot00026.jpg
    Screenshot00026.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 180

linchong1310

Cricket
Update Cutie GO! MOD for JinF
Post automatically merged:

Hello there. Your mods are awesome and they're all working for me; except, there's a small issue with the Coco-Cross_Lolita_for_JinF mod. Am i doing somethin wrong? Or does the mod need an update? Thank you for all the mods btw.
wait for lunar new year holiday, I'll fix it soon

linchong1310

Cricket
my god i love cross lolita hair and frozen hair, are they included? if not can you add them? thanks i love lolita both costume and hair!
EDIT : nvm lolita hair is in the file, but frozen link says that its in the owner trash.. no link to DL
EDIT2: Photo attached the result of using CrossLolita on HM outfit
Cross lolita fixed

Fixed

KrysH

Cricket
My Kun/Yun gunslinger is totally rocking the ONS outift, however I can't help but notice the soles of the shoes are missing so you can see up inside the leg of the character model.
And now i've seen it I can't unsee it, please put me out of my misery :)

(and my character too - her feet are cold.....)

Jelly

Cricket

UE4 MOD Series by Coco Dino

Aman MOD-Hongmon Uniform

View attachment 5795
GonF

Meihua MOD-Hongmon Uniform

View attachment 5828
GonF - JinF - KunN

Try my best~
Is There a Gon Version of the Game Over Mod?

I'm having trouble installing these mods :T everyone has a different tutorial, how do I do it?
Extract the file, then copy paste the contents of your file into the NCSOFT\BnS_UE4\BNSR\Content\Paks\Mods folder?

Last edited:

Tanner

Cricket
Which parts does it use I know it uses the Hongmoon Uniform but I don't know what the other clothing piece is.

Rieze

Cricket
Which parts does it use I know it uses the Hongmoon Uniform but I don't know what the other clothing piece is.
Seems like most use the Indomitable Headpiece and/or Mask, which you get from a story mission in Solak

Top Bottom