• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture Model UE4 ChiBi's mods (MochiDX Mods List)

Mochi Đậu Xanh

Pirate Savior
Donator
Last edited:

Alderante

Cricket
Edit: The Mod is now working properly!

Thanks for updating with UE4, I would like to test these because none of the others seem to be working atm, so I tried this free mod, it doesn't seem to work with me with the hongmoon outfit or the earrings.
Only tried the Yousa Sweater without the long hair.

First I tried pasting the content of the .rar file into a new folder called "Mod" in this direction BnS_UE4\BNSR\Content\Paks\

It didn't work, I changed the name of the folder to "Mods" instead but it didn't work. Lastly I tried pasting the content right in the paks folder without creating a folder and then doing both simultaneously (having both the content of the rar file in a Mod folder and leaving the same content in the Paks folder too) but nothing changes.

Perhaps am I'm missing some crucial information or option that I need to enable/disable ? Or if someone else is running this mod smoothly perhaps the problem is on my end, I'm playing in the NA server btw.

Last edited:

Mochi Đậu Xanh

Pirate Savior
Donator
Thanks for updating with UE4, I would like to test these because none of the others seem to be working atm, so I tried this free mod, it doesn't seem to work with me with the hongmoon outfit or the earrings.
Only tried the Yousa Sweater without the long hair.

First I tried pasting the content of the .rar file into a new folder called "Mod" in this direction BnS_UE4\BNSR\Content\Paks\

It didn't work, I changed the name of the folder to "Mods" instead but it didn't work. Lastly I tried pasting the content right in the paks folder without creating a folder and then doing both simultaneously (having both the content of the rar file in a Mod folder and leaving the same content in the Paks folder too) but nothing changes.

Perhaps am I'm missing some crucial information or option that I need to enable/disable ? Or if someone else is running this mod smoothly perhaps the problem is on my end, I'm playing in the NA server btw.
can you show your problem at Discord : Mochi Đậu Xanh#6445
Or my group : https://discord.gg/nYQ6pWW

Top Bottom