• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture Change Color Series

jdsjdafd

Cricket
Your mods are amazing.
Not only the costume but also the appearance of the character is eye-catching.
So, can you share your character's customization?

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
That mod looks really awesome.

Please consider sharing future mods without special characters, and renaming the png file to preview.png, so BnSBuddy can display it.

Ferchobits

Cricket
HI @linchong1310 thx for sharing your mods :bnspeace3: , but i try both of the mods the first one ( the white one ) i cant manage to make it work :bnsshy: i have installed it but after login in the hongmon uniform is still the same , i didnt have problem with the other one (black /red one ) :bnsplease: both of them are suppernice :D

P.D do i have to select / unselect the bnsbuddy options? ( no texture streaming / use all cores / the other one )

linchong1310

Cricket
HI @linchong1310 thx for sharing your mods :bnspeace3: , but i try both of the mods the first one ( the white one ) i cant manage to make it work :bnsshy: i have installed it but after login in the hongmon uniform is still the same , i didnt have problem with the other one (black /red one ) :bnsplease: both of them are suppernice :D

P.D do i have to select / unselect the bnsbuddy options? ( no texture streaming / use all cores / the other one )
you need copy mod file and move it to Bns cookedPC folder

Ferchobits

Cricket
Hi again @linchong1310 thx i manage to make it work for the white one , so i just needed to copy the files into the bns cooked pc folder, sorry for asking this im very very noob at moding but since u using the Hongmoon uniform model , will it be possible to change it for the "Traitor" and "Requiem" outfits both outfits are the same as the hongmoon uniform just recolor

Top Bottom