• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved Can't Update to 5.9.3.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mana

Cricket
I been having trouble updating BNS buddy. I do apologize if i am doing anything wrong, because i did look but couldn't find anyone with same error as me. If anyone can help me that would be great. I looked on my antivirus but it is checked off to allow BNS Buddy and the updater.

Esf

Cricket
Yes, I could not do it either. Also, now there is not an option to update on the client. I am on .3.5 but can not get to

Noir

Bamboo Warrior
My issue is kinda similar for the " impossibilty to update" but without any errors. in my case, i do have update button. i click then it shows me the change log asking to proceed with update. i proceed, then click on update, it downloads and all then automatically launch bns buddy for me BUT here is when the problem comes : it is still 5.9.3.5 with the "update" button available once again as the 1st step as if i did not update at all. i deleted the whole folder, redownloaded the updater from the website again and it still only downloads 5.9.3.5 with the SAME available "update" button under the version digits. and same thing happened when i did the procedure again. any ideas?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    115.8 KB · Views: 45

lalaquaqua

Cricket
I can click to update, update throught launcher, but buddy version never changes. Also, when I'm going to 'extra' panel, buddy freezes for like 10sec, and even if multiclient option is on, I cant multiclient anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom