• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Can't start with BnS Buddy (64 bit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDemon

Cricket
Hello everyone!

Since I updated my BnS Launcher to the new version I've got the same problem. I thought I wait some time it might get fixed with an BnS Buddy Update. So today was the day I tried to update and try again but it still happens.

So I chose my addons I want to use and pressed "Play!". BnS Buddy was working a short time and than reporting me this error: "File: config.dat Does not exist!" (you can see it in the attached files). I pressed "Ok" and than the next error message shows up: "File: config64.dat Does not exist!" (also in the attached files). I press again "Ok". In the following step I had to choose my account I want to play on. I did it, BnS Buddy sent me an verification email and accepted it. But now the same two error reports show up. Of course I accept them again and it starts as nothing had happend.
As soon as it has started BnS tells me to enter my account and password (attached file: "InGame error"). I did what I was told to do but not my email address or my account name work. It always says "Failed to connect to server." (email address) or "Please register your account." (account name). In the end I close BnS Buddy and need to start without BnS Buddy. And as I try to start with the normal launcher I need to repair my files because if I start it directly I am told to enter my account and password again with the same consequences like before.

I hope somebody can help me with my problem!

Sincerely,
DarkDemon

Attachments

• Fehlermeldung 1.PNG
    Fehlermeldung 1.PNG
    15 KB · Views: 287
  • Fehler Meldung 2.PNG
    Fehler Meldung 2.PNG
    15.9 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone!

Since I updated my BnS Launcher to the new version I've got the same problem. I thought I wait some time it might get fixed with an BnS Buddy Update. So today was the day I tried to update and try again but it still happens.

So I chose my addons I want to use and pressed "Play!". BnS Buddy was working a short time and than reporting me this error: "File: config.dat Does not exist!" (you can see it in the attached files). I pressed "Ok" and than the next error message shows up: "File: config64.dat Does not exist!" (also in the attached files). I press again "Ok". In the following step I had to choose my account I want to play on. I did it, BnS Buddy sent me an verification email and accepted it. But now the same two error reports show up. Of course I accept them again and it starts as nothing had happend.
As soon as it has started BnS tells me to enter my account and password (attached file: "InGame error"). I did what I was told to do but not my email address or my account name work. It always says "Failed to connect to server." (email address) or "Please register your account." (account name). In the end I close BnS Buddy and need to start without BnS Buddy. And as I try to start with the normal launcher I need to repair my files because if I start it directly I am told to enter my account and password again with the same consequences like before.

I hope somebody can help me with my problem!

Sincerely,
DarkDemon

1: chose a server in bns buddy to the one you're playing normally.
2: file repair using nclauncher
3: proceed doing what you want to do.

DarkDemon

Cricket
1: chose a server in bns buddy to the one you're playing normally.
2: file repair using nclauncher
3: proceed doing what you want to do.

Yes I tried this more than one time but this doesn't fix my problem that I can't use BnS Buddy to play. It always says I should enter my account and password. /:

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Yes I tried this more than one time but this doesn't fix my problem that I can't use BnS Buddy to play. It always says I should enter my account and password. /:
You did not file repair using nclauncher.

it says that the status is patched.

DarkDemon

Cricket
I needed to restart my computer after patching. But finally it's working.
Thank you for your help!

Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom