• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved Can not download these

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihadurka_walpurgis

Cricket
Hello, All in the title. pressing install once selected, a download file appears in the root folder of bns buddy "looking like it's downloading" then disapears and it doesn't appear in "installed" nor in a seprate folder to move manually. Bugged?

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
You can install those manually, as a workaround.

They are available in the Mod Police Discord or the mega link available in bnspatch's github page.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Something I forgot to mention: enabling the plugin loader has the same effect as installing loader3 by selection on the right and clicking on "install".

It just won't be listed on the right side, but the "update" button at the top will be enabled when an update is available.

ihadurka_walpurgis

Cricket
okey so i done need to download loader3 separately just turn on plugin loader! got it
thank you
on issue i encountered though, using the modded NCluancher( NCLauncher2_ext_ncw_2021_06_20) doesn't load the patches/xml at all, but bypasses the mods. any idea why?
wanted to try it as an alternative for a change
ncw = na/eu
ncs=kr

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
okey so i done need to download loader3 separately just turn on plugin loader! got it
thank you
on issue i encountered though, using the modded NCluancher( NCLauncher2_ext_ncw_2021_06_20) doesn't load the patches/xml at all, but bypasses the mods. any idea why?
wanted to try it as an alternative for a change
ncw = na/eu
ncs=kr
nclauncher2 mod is not meant to be used by bnsbuddy, but installed manually.

I will remove it from the listing to prevent this from happening again on next update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom