• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

BNS TW English Speaking Players

kchua65

Cricket
Go here in future for the latest local64.dat. If you don't see a latest copy there, it only mean that the person has not update it yet. Please don't bother her with messages, just wait patiently.

Sskaissword

Cricket
Hello! First time using BnS Buddy, in order to use that file, do I place it in the BnS Buddy directory? or replace the game file of Local64? Tysm in advance :)

halcyee

Bamboo Warrior
First back up the file you will be replacing, then replace the game file. Use the original local when you want to access game mails (at 10, 20, 40, ...) as the translated local will only show a blank page with no option.

halcyee

Bamboo Warrior
greetings, check your personal message / conversation =)

as for the second question, I would say the RED server as it has the most players overall.

Last edited:

kchua65

Cricket
Do you have working English patch please? i tried what they mentioned above but i got invalid :'(

You need plugin loader and signbypasser installed. An easy way is to use bnsbuddy to install this two files for you. If you want to do it manually, I can't help you, hopefully, a kind soul can give you step by step instruction.

Top Bottom