• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

bns buddy new update and shaders

Sirilionwe

Cricket
YO, so i updated bns buddy and i saw dx12, so i checked it and ran game.. didnt liked it, so i turned it off.. but now my shaders are gone and i cant get it back.. idk why.. when i run 32 bit i have shaders, but not on 64 bit.. any help?

Kaigame

Cricket
Donator
YO, so i updated bns buddy and i saw dx12, so i checked it and ran game.. didnt liked it, so i turned it off.. but now my shaders are gone and i cant get it back.. idk why.. when i run 32 bit i have shaders, but not on 64 bit.. any help?

Whats included with BnS Buddy is a DX9 to DX12 Proxy, some people (including myself) cannot get acceptable frame rates without it. It installs in the same fashion as reshade which you were probably using before. They both add a d3d9.dll file into your client folder. It doesn't change the games shaders, which is why you probably don't like it compared to whatever reshade preset you were using before. removing it removes the d3d9.dll and the game runs normally.

You will need to re-add the d3d9.dll file from reshade back into the game client directory for your previous shaders to work again.

Sirilionwe

Cricket
okey, so.. thanks to you I just found out that i am totall ret*rd.... i was trying to instal reshade in "bin", and not "bin64" :X . so thank you :D

Top Bottom