• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved BnS Buddy 5.9.3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noir

Bamboo Warrior
Since i couldn't make a comment in a previous Post which was stating the lastest Error before the new bns updates, i made new threat hopefully won't be count as a double post.
so without durther ado, after the update i get this error now

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    8 KB · Views: 149

Esf

Cricket
I keep getting this issue as well. Also, it tells me it couldn't find the config data when I start the game

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Please, make sure you have updated the game.

Also, make sure that you have the latest version (5.9.3.4).

Last edited:

Noir

Bamboo Warrior
the game is updated before i even used bns budy. and i scanned files 3 times. last one i deleted "config files " from the folder and let the official launcher download it and stuffs. and the error im getting up there is after ive done all things like " Clean game client". so there is that error + the config file missing error as well

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
I have the same problem. I'm playing kr test server and I already reinstalled 6 times.

Try that post

Noir

Bamboo Warrior
the problem is gone on its own by the way. without updating or anything it's still the same version though. and i did not do anything usual

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
I didn't had any issues at all after updating BnS and BnSBuddy.

Noir

Bamboo Warrior
Well you can close this thread now. it's solved on its own. thank you so much for your kind replies @cupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom