• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture [Black and Blue] Eternal Spring Updated Texture + Yun and GonF added

Kayo

Cricket
Donator
License
so this costume mod is now fully done with this update (most likely) a Updated Texture to make some things look cooler and converted into a Yun version and a GonF version.
Why not LynF you may ask? LynF uses those thick Pants under the Dress wich look awful and sadly i cant just remove them and i just dont want to put affort into a costume i dont like in the end, i was trying to find a alternative for LynF but the costumes files are just stupid, costumes use different types of Specular maps and i just cant work with the one that works with transparency instead of darkness and brightness wich basically blocks me off from doing a good lynF costume mod.

Download Includes 2 Folders, "Eternal Spring JinF GonF Yun" Only Includes the Texture for the Original Costume and "Eternal Spring JinF GonF Yun + Replacement" wich Includes the Texture and replaces the Costume onto the Hongmoon Costume incase you dont own it.

how to install/use this? just go into BnSBuddy to the ModManager, open the mods folder via the button on the bottom left corner and copy both folders (or only the one you intend to use) in there, if you copy both folders (Eternal Spring JinF GonF Yun + Replacement AND Eternal Spring JinF GonF Yun) then install only one of them via bnsbuddy

Attachments

• Eternal Spring Costume mods.rar
    14.8 MB · Views: 163
Last edited:

Dream Angel

Hongmoon
Modder
Donator
so this costume mod is now fully done with this update (most likely) a Updated Texture to make some things look cooler and converted into a Yun version and a GonF version.
Why not LynF you may ask? LynF uses those thick Pants under the Dress wich look awful and sadly i cant just remove them and i just dont want to put affort into a costume i dont like in the end, i was trying to find a alternative for LynF but the costumes files are just stupid, costumes use different types of Specular maps and i just cant work with the one that works with transparency instead of darkness and brightness wich basically blocks me off from doing a good lynF costume mod.

Download Includes 2 Folders, "Eternal Spring JinF GonF Yun" Only Includes the Texture for the Original Costume and "Eternal Spring JinF GonF Yun + Replacement" wich Includes the Texture and replaces the Costume onto the Hongmoon Costume incase you dont own it.

how to install/use this? just go into BnSBuddy to the ModManager, open the mods folder via the button on the bottom left corner and copy both folders (or only the one you intend to use) in there, if you copy both folders (Eternal Spring JinF GonF Yun + Replacement AND Eternal Spring JinF GonF Yun) then install only one of them via bnsbuddy

Cool, beautiful.
It seems to me that if you bare your legs, it will look less monotonous.
Too much dark tone.

Kayo

Cricket
Donator
License
Cool, beautiful.
It seems to me that if you bare your legs, it will look less monotonous.
Too much dark tone.
i thought so too but i personally like it more like that, and that you like bare skin is nothing new :p
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 4012

can you make the mod of these cat ears for jin?
what exactly do you mean? add some blue to it so they fit better or do you mean a replacement mod?

Nemuri Nanago

Cricket
i thought so too but i personally like it more like that, and that you like bare skin is nothing new :p

what exactly do you mean? add some blue to it so they fit better or do you mean a replacement mod?

No no, Does this cat ears accessory have mode ?

dreamsunderstars

Cricket
This dress is so pretty! I love the green and white original too, always used that uprk switcher to make the Hongmoon outfit this one.

Could you do a switcher for the Eternal Spring dress? I plan on buying it for my new Lyn character so I don't have to look at those hideous pantsuits a lot of the outfits turn into.

Last edited:
Top Bottom