• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture Black and Blue Eternal Spring | Costume mod for Jin Female

Kayo

Cricket
Donator
License
Due to bad Internet i got bored and messed around with some stuff, i started modding 4 Costume where this one is the only one thats fully done yet and somehow its my favorite one too. My Intention was to make a Costume that i personally love and Black and Blue are just my favorite colors so here you go.

This Costume took me about 4-5 days to make because its kinda difficulty to get the right contrast for everything because its mostly supoosed to be black and finding the right brightness for all the blue parts especialy the transition between black and blue on the upper body is pretty tough to make it look good. Its easy to just throw some Blue on the upper half but if i dont edit it further its way too bright and it doesnt look good ingame in the end. This Costumemod is not the one that took me the longest though i have a 2nd one in the works that is almost done that i have been working on for about 10 days, once i adjusted some details there i'll be releasing that one too :p

about the download:
the download includes 3 different Folder, do only install 1 of them.

Texture + Hongmoon Duster Replacement: this folder includes the file for the texture + replacement files wich puts the Eternal Spring costume on the Hongmoon Duster Costume, this is for those who dont own the Original Costume (Eternal Spring)

Texture+ Hongmoon Uniform Replacement: same thing as the Hongmoon Duster folder just that it replaces the Hongmoon Uniform instead

Texture Only: This includes no replacement mod at all this is the file for the Texture only so you need to use the Costume "Eternal Spring"

Attachments

• [Black and Blue] Eternal Spring.rar
    2.9 MB · Views: 46

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
That looks really good!

Any plans on making it available for other races?

Kayo

Cricket
Donator
License
That looks really good!

Any plans on making it available for other races?
maybe, depends if multiple people would like to see that. would be a few days of work to make this for all races and i obviously dont do that for only 1 person

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Oh, I totally understand.
I will try it out on my jin.

But if the interest is there, I really would want it, and would use this for a long time on my lyn.

Top Bottom