• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture Ask for transfer

MonkeyDluffy

Cricket
[QUOTE = "Maiden8, yayın: 11549, üye: 4814"]
[Kendbirleş] 1592055118 [/ kendbirleş]
[/ ALINTI]
Thank you very much, nice works

Aorus

Cricket

the 2nd mod crash the game, and would it be possible to have the 4th mod for Gon F? thank

Nemuri Nanago

Cricket
[QUOTE = "Maiden8, yayın: 11546, üye: 4814"]

[/ALINTI]

For this mod jin, please can you make one for gon

Attachments

• mod.7z
    419.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Tesutarossa

Bamboo Warrior
I know you made a lot of mods but please can you please do that too. One of the best outfits for a kfm :)) Please can you transfer this Southern Tiger outfit to the Hermit outfit, and can you also transfer this Shodowrunner outfit to the Fragrance of life outfit for gon

Dream Angel

Hongmoon
Modder
Donator
Work seven days a week until the end of the month, so ...
The topic was created for general requests, I'm not the only one who knows how to make transfers on this forum, I'm sorry.

MonkeyDluffy

Cricket
It's good, google translator helps me :bnssmug:

evet yardımcı oluyor, dili bilmemek bir sorun çünkü isteklerimi anlatamıyorum / yes it helps, not knowing the language is a problem because i can't explain my requests :)).

en azından beni anlamana yardım ettiği için google çeviriciye teşekkür borçluyum. Dili öğrenmek için param yok / I am grateful to google translator for helping you understand me at least. I don't have money to learn the language. isteklerimi dinlediğin için teşekkürler, iyi geceler / thanks for listening my requests, good night.

Last edited:
Top Bottom