• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved Any way to change Loading screen wallpaper

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
any tool/guide can change loading screen wallpaper
You can change the loading screen wallpapers. IT is possible. And I have done it as well.
Open the Loading.pkg in 7zip.
the password is: abcde12#
to extract all files.
And make sure that all files are password protected by the same password after the edit/replacement of the original.
Or they won't show ingame.

Last edited:

Ju-One

Cricket
tq admin..i will try
Post automatically merged:

i have problem with extract file..it say password incorrect @Endless
BnS NA server..

Last edited:

Dream Angel

Hongmoon
Modder
Donator
Everyone has different clients, but what if on the Ru client the same password?
Do not know?

Ju-One

Cricket
im using 7-Zip 19.00 64x..
when open with paint, nothing appear

i try using 7zip 32x..it say wrong password

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
im using 7-Zip 19.00 64x..
when open with paint, nothing appear

i try using 7zip 32x..it say wrong password
View attachment 3134
Uninstall the latest 7-zip
and use this one

i think wrong pass..using 7zip from link u give..
View attachment 3135
You havent uninstalled the previous version.
Uninstall all 7-zip installations even the one i gave you.
Then reinstall the one i sent you.

After that, try again. and should work just fine.

Manage extract...
Have fun ;)

Last edited:

robertwkim

Cricket
Hi! So I managed to extract all the images in Loading.pgk using your version of 7zip. From the unpacked folder, I replaced the images with ones that I want to use, making sure that they're all .jpg (I made sure what file type BNS was using), and renamed my images to those of the ones in the loading.pkg. I then selected all the images in the folder and applied the same password, and then compressed the folder as a .7z file...saving it as a .pkg file is not an option. I then changed the extension of the .7z file to a .pkg file and dropped it back into the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BNS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC folder. When I load into BNS, now I just get black screen. So a few questions...
1. Am I supposed to just change it from a .7z extension to a .pkg extension manually through windows by typing? That doesn't seem right to me. How do I pack a folder as a .pkg file? Or am I somehow supposed to keep the .pkg file open and somehow drag and drop to replace the old pictures with new?
2. Do the pictures that I'm wish to use have to have the same resolution as that of what I'm replacing? I figured BNS might just have a black background and center my image.
Sorry if these questions seem dumb...I'm kinda new to this modding business.

Cheers and thanks!

Ju-One

Cricket
Hi! So I managed to extract all the images in Loading.pgk using your version of 7zip. From the unpacked folder, I replaced the images with ones that I want to use, making sure that they're all .jpg (I made sure what file type BNS was using), and renamed my images to those of the ones in the loading.pkg. I then selected all the images in the folder and applied the same password, and then compressed the folder as a .7z file...saving it as a .pkg file is not an option. I then changed the extension of the .7z file to a .pkg file and dropped it back into the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BNS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC folder. When I load into BNS, now I just get black screen. So a few questions...
1. Am I supposed to just change it from a .7z extension to a .pkg extension manually through windows by typing? That doesn't seem right to me. How do I pack a folder as a .pkg file? Or am I somehow supposed to keep the .pkg file open and somehow drag and drop to replace the old pictures with new?
2. Do the pictures that I'm wish to use have to have the same resolution as that of what I'm replacing? I figured BNS might just have a black background and center my image.
Sorry if these questions seem dumb...I'm kinda new to this modding business.

Cheers and thanks!
When u add using 7zip..make sure enc type method same as loading.pkg
Thay y is black screen..

Last edited:

robertwkim

Cricket

So this is where I get to...and I try packaging it. I looked at the original file and it says ZipCrypto so I selected that...properties also showed that it was a zip file so I selected that...then I just archive it as a loading.pkg file. I really have no idea what I am doing wrong. Can you please help a little more in depth? I am starting to get really confused...can't figure out what I am doing wrong. Thank you in advance!

Oooooo it started working out of nowhere!!! we good to go thank you all!

Last edited:
Top Bottom