• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon that disables Power Cross & Spin Kick for KFM?

Aldra

Cricket
Is is it possible to disable Power Cross and Spin Kick for KFM with an addon?
These are the 2 skills that come after using Straight Jab(LMB/R), aka when you fail to animation cancel with Cyclone Kick.

Lately I've been lagging a lot and I'm using Power Cross by mistake a lot, I'm pressing F for Cyclone Kick but it's like the F is not even registering and doesn't get used when it's supposed to so i just use 2 LMB's in a row instead causing me to lose a lot of DPS.

So i was wondering if there is any addon that make Straight Jab just use Straight jab and not Power Cross and Spin Kick, or is this even possible?

Thanks

Aldra

Cricket
If you want to disable the skills, press k and disable them.

Otherwise, you can apply the info in https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/remove-skills-from-simple-mode.551/ and remove the skills.
Instead of editing the files ending with contextsimplemode, edit the ones without.

No this is not a skill you can disable on K because it's part of a "3 chain skill" that looks like this.

And this is how you want it to look with LMB F animation cancel, thing is sometimes you might do like LMB LMB F if you lag which ruins your whole rotation.

Power Cross and Spin Kick are both part of Straight Jab but you never want to use them because they are a DPS loss.

This is Straight Jab, the only part of the skill that you want to use.
HMRNqKr.png

Press LMB one more time and it turns into Power Cross.
rB3DrxJ.png

THEN if you press LMB yet an other time it turns into Spin Kick.
mDFiHn8.png

You never want to use Power Cross or Spin Kick, but it sometimes happens due to lag.
They cant be disabled on K so I'm asking if it's at all possible to disable the latter 2 using an addon or something.

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
You should have 3 skill IDs for straight jab, let's say 10200 for simplicity(I don't know the ID in my head). You'll should see 10202, 10201 and 10200. If you remove 10202 and 10201 you should only have straight jab left, in theory anyways.

If that disables LMB entirely try removing 10201 and 10200 instead but I don't think that's how it works.

Good luck and share your results, in text atleast.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
You should have 3 skill IDs for straight jab, let's say 10200 for simplicity(I don't know the ID in my head). You'll should see 10202, 10201 and 10200. If you remove 10202 and 10201 you should only have straight jab left, in theory anyways.

If that disables LMB entirely try removing 10201 and 10200 instead but I don't think that's how it works.

Good luck and share your results, in text atleast.

Actually, it is somewhat likely that it will be, using your example, skills 10201 and 10202.

Quoting myself:
As Fijikku Kasai stated, the skill id may be off by 1-2 values.
Warlock's Helix is id 28090, but the skill id is actually 28091 or 28092, in the file.

This is an actual example of what you've just said.

lixado

Cricket
So i tested this and in fact the 21001 and 2002 are the 2 shitty skills that we want to remove, so i removed them but in game what happens is that the skill doesnt deal any damage and doesnt even proc but still exists and still has an animation. EDIT: got it working!!!

Last edited:

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
So i tested this and in fact the 21001 and 2002 are the 2 shitty skills that we want to remove, so i removed them but in game what happens is that the skill doesnt deal any damage and doesnt even proc but still exists and still has an animation. EDIT: got it working!!!

If you want, please, consider making an addon (and share it).
This makes it so the process is automated whenever you have to re-do the changes (when you update/repair files).

Others may be interested in it as well.

botagas

Cricket
License
I'd be very interested if somebody made this into a addon before I start tinkering with this myself (and possibly break it a few times). Any chance?

lixado

Cricket
I will post it here if i decide to share it, i need to test it more and see impact on dps with macros and such, i am afraid this is will ruin the kfm win spec as now u can use macro and never fail anicancek.
--- Merged ---
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Top Bottom