• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Addon for Marketplace before Lvl. 36?

Feenuhks

Cricket
New character here. There is a quest that needs you to use Marketplace for a tutorial. Trouble is that the Marketplace isn't available until level 36 or higher. Is there an addon that bypasses this?

Quinn James

Cricket
Donator
no they made it level 36 cause of some abuse event a while back..... so now people have to level chars to level 36 to use market and send mail etc..... just gotta roll with it there's no bypass

Tetra

Cricket
New character here. There is a quest that needs you to use Marketplace for a tutorial. Trouble is that the Marketplace isn't available until level 36 or higher. Is there an addon that bypasses this?
I had premium and I was able to access the MP before 36, but you level so fast with the story I imagine its not really as huge of a deal.

Quinn James

Cricket
Donator
I had premium and I was able to access the MP before 36, but you level so fast with the story I imagine its not really as huge of a deal.
yeah only premium member can access certain features before level 36 that's right.... it's to make people wanna buy prem

Top Bottom