• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

About model editing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gezel

Cricket
I've been doing texture mods for some time now, but recently it seems it's no longer enough.
An example of this is that I tried to alpha out the tie textures for LynF Pure White, which did essentially remove the tie, but left me with some very strange shading around the chest under certain lighting. I then decided to try to get into actually removing the tie from the model, for which I exported the .psk using umodel, and did my edits in Blender.
I realized, though, that I'm completely clueless as to how to even import edited models back into the game, so I'd be grateful if somebody with more experience in this could offer some guidance.

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've been doing texture mods for some time now, but recently it seems it's no longer enough.
An example of this is that I tried to alpha out the tie textures for LynF Pure White, which did essentially remove the tie, but left me with some very strange shading around the chest under certain lighting. I then decided to try to get into actually removing the tie from the model, for which I exported the .psk using umodel, and did my edits in Blender.
I realized, though, that I'm completely clueless as to how to even import edited models back into the game, so I'd be grateful if somebody with more experience in this could offer some guidance.
cant be done with current tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom