• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

a small request

dreamerz679

Cricket
Suspended
I wouldn't recommend doing that. Once you have a good set of gems and gear your focus regen allows you to keep dpsing without reloading, almost never have to anymore.

Dweedoo

Cricket
You can follow the steps on https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/remove-skills-from-simple-mode.551/

Once you get it working, consider sharing your addon.
This is copy-paste for some questions with the same content (asking to change/edit skills in Simple Mode).

Not that simple. You need to paste it under the proper condition and the tutorial doesn't tell you that.
I opened the file for SF because it says to use straight jab when out of focus and straight jab is listed under Filed= state, so it might be that but then again you can only try and test it out.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Not that simple. You need to paste it under the proper condition and the tutorial doesn't tell you that.
I opened the file for SF because it says to use straight jab when out of focus and straight jab is listed under Filed= state, so it might be that but then again you can only try and test it out.

Well, everything needs testing.

You can never be 200% sure unless testing is done.

I really don't get the bit about "pasting under the proper conditions".
In fact, I don't talk about pasting anything.
I'm mostly talking about commenting out skills, to remove them.
With the possibility to edit (changing a skill for another).

Dweedoo

Cricket
I really don't get the bit about "pasting under the proper conditions".
In fact, I don't talk about pasting anything.
I'm mostly talking about commenting out skills, to remove them.
With the possibility to edit (changing a skill for another).

OP asked to add reload, in which case there's no skill to remove or change for another. It's a skill addition he's asking for, skill which should also only be activated under the condition of being out of focus. It's not just a rotation, it's a conditional skill to be added with all the other skills.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
OP asked to add reload, in which case there's no skill to remove or change for another. It's a skill addition he's asking for, skill which should also only be activated under the condition of being out of focus. It's not just a rotation, it's a conditional skill to be added with all the other skills.

The same methods can (and should) be used.

Except that the O.P. will have to do some more digging and has to manually add the skill in the places he needs.
Basically:
  • Needs to know which skill id it is (explained in the post)
  • Needs to know the skill id for the skill before (explained in the post)
  • Needs to know in which condition it will be triggered (I haven't found exactly how to change this)
    The game seems to run the list of skills and see which one's available.
  • Change the skillbar position of the skill (I believe, I'm not 200% sure)
  • Copy-paste a condition and change the ids and variant ids (explained in the post).
That post is a start point.
If you know the skill ids, you can do anything.

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior

Replace Quickfire (gunner RMB) on context-2 with reload, add quickfire one step above with an event UI effect. Bonus points if you ignore the Ui effect and tell me what happends. I think it makes it look like Quickfire is the normal skill on RMB but I'm not sure, it might break everything too.

Top Bottom