• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Other 剑灵dx9升级vulkan

Kakasuu

Cricket
Thx i got the files already, copied to my google drive and i downloaded. But i don't see any improvement with these files
If you compare the performance of FPs in DX9 mode and dx12 mode, you also need to confirm that the file is valid.

Ajax9w

Cricket
Well i checked the doc, and translated all. I did everything i got a flash screen when i started the game. But that's all. The game works i can do everything, but i don't see any improvements

Kakasuu

Cricket
Well i checked the doc, and translated all. I did everything i got a flash screen when i started the game. But that's all. The game works i can do everything, but i don't see any improvements
Has FPS not changed? It should be better than DX9 mode and dx12 mode

Ajax9w

Cricket
10%-20%fps,And the improvement is obvious.Game stuck phenomenon will be very good optimization
The main problem for me, i have freezes and stutters (With, and without this mod). I tried 32 bit too but no difference.

Kakasuu

Cricket
The main problem for me, i have freezes and stutters (With, and without this mod). I tried 32 bit too but no difference.
Files only support 64 bits,Copy the DLL file in the package to bin64 directory。
Can you tell me something about your computer configuration?

Ajax9w

Cricket
Files only support 64 bits,Copy the DLL file in the package to bin64 directory。
Can you tell me something about your computer configuration?
I copied to bin64, and yes tried with 64bit.
It's old PC: AMD FX 6300, 8 gb ram, Radeon HD 7770 graphics card. Thinking to buy SSD if it's help for freezes and stutters.

Kakasuu

Cricket
I copied to bin64, and yes tried with 64bit.
It's old PC: AMD FX 6300, 8 gb ram, Radeon HD 7770 graphics card. Thinking to buy SSD if it's help for freezes and stutters.
sorry bro.Your computer is too old, you can only replace your computer to get a better game experience. Your current game experience in any mode is very bad。

Ajax9w

Cricket
sorry bro.Your computer is too old, you can only replace your computer to get a better game experience. Your current game experience in any mode is very bad。
Well i played the game on Geforce Now. But they doing a maintence (almost 2 week), and now i can only play on my normal PC

Top Bottom