• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture Newbie

HinataFr

Cricket
Title say all. i'm newbie in mod on bns. so i would like to see my Lyn with some boobs (i'm honest :D), but when i download mod and past them on C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS_UE4\BNSR\Content\Paks\Mods i can't launch game. it said me file are not good and i have to reinstall game (when i delete mod, game launch)

I saw some tool bnsbuddy every where but i don't understand what i have to do. (I'm french and my english is low it's maybe for this :s)

Someone can help me plz ?

HinataFr

Cricket
ok ty; i installed bns multi tool, put mod in mod directory, set account and all it want. and it's the same error 1002 :'(

I found a plug-in necessary to mod, now no 1002 error but mod doesn't work. Nude gon or lyn boobs.

a lot a people say to pul mod on C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS_UE4\BNSR\Content\Paks\Mods but multi tools put them on C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS_UE4\BNSR\Content\Mods is it normal ? maybe it's the solution :s

Last edited:

Love^muffin

Cricket
Some old mod is outdated so it may not work anymore until author update
About bns multitool in mods option , you click to mod folder on the right it will lead you the right path to put mod

HinataFr

Cricket
ok it's in the correct folder maybe mod are old :'(

If someone have nude mod for gon and boobs for lyn i take it :D

Also ty for help, i'll wait some day and if no mod come i'll uninstall multi tool and come back on offical launcher

I found recently post with fix to nude mod and it work perfecty ty all for your time

Last edited:
Top Bottom