• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon My macro is not working ? :bnsshy:

Yokarbette

Cricket
License
Hello, My English is really bad (I use translate), I'm not used to posting a lot on the forums, I've done a lot of research on the whole forum, however, it's impossible for me to make any macro work on my KFM, maybe I'm just not good, I have a few questions if you can help me? I promise after I won't bother you !

Here is my problem and my manipulations :

- I launch BnsBuddy
(License Enabled)
(Plugin Enabled)
- I go to "Addons" (BnsPatch with my file activated)
- I go out and tick my same file!
- I play by bypassing the official launcher, the game starts nevertheless, I look at my friend KFM's post, impossible to make the macro work

Some screens of my interfaces if you see problems, thank you! (I think it comes from errors in the addons tab, that would mean that the addons I took is expired?)

I thank everyone here who can bring me an answer !

Attachments

• parametre2.PNG
    parametre2.PNG
    320.7 KB · Views: 73
  • error.PNG
    error.PNG
    568.5 KB · Views: 79
  • patch.PNG
    patch.PNG
    290.4 KB · Views: 78
  • launcher.PNG
    launcher.PNG
    276.6 KB · Views: 73

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Those addons are probably incredibly old.

Also, if you apply the addons twice, you will see those messages.

You could try to fix the addons yourself, but, it is a pain.
NCSoft removed the skill tree from the website, so, anything you do related to skills, it's a huge pain.
https://yast.vercel.app/ <-- you can check this website to verify the skill ids, but, don't know how accurate it is.

Yokarbette

Cricket
License
Ok ok I see, thank you ! do you have links to find more recent addon sharing sites? or it doesn't exist?
because I'm as bad in English as with my computer :bnsphew:

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
I don't, as I don't play with KFM.

You may try to search in the forum for something, or try making your own.

You can also try to find where you downloaded those files from, and comment in the forum post to ask for information.

Top Bottom