• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

I hope this get's modded soon

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
I can't look at this game, nor can I even play it. This isn't an upgrade it's a down, but of course people are blindly praising it because it's a new engin, that's it.

Just logging into your account is slow, as if we're back in mid 2000's and on top of it slows down your whole system. Can't even chill to watch a few videos without my system lagging.
All the textures are screwed, I warned them about the water looking like it's been contaminated, so much for wind plains beach hangout. My character looks like he was burned by the sun. I won't even start on shiny outfits.
All the color has been sucked away.
We're back in ps 2 era

I was really hopin I could still ue 3 still even if it wasn't being updated and just chill out at my spot as always, but no it just closes the game after the pen.

Epic

Cricket
I can't look at this game, nor can I even play it. This isn't an upgrade it's a down, but of course people are blindly praising it because it's a new engin, that's it.

Just logging into your account is slow, as if we're back in mid 2000's and on top of it slows down your whole system. Can't even chill to watch a few videos without my system lagging.
All the textures are screwed, I warned them about the water looking like it's been contaminated, so much for wind plains beach hangout. My character looks like he was burned by the sun. I won't even start on shiny outfits.
All the color has been sucked away.
We're back in ps 2 era

I was really hopin I could still ue 3 still even if it wasn't being updated and just chill out at my spot as always, but no it just closes the game after the pen.
Buddy I feel you pain. The game is really hard to look at now and all the old issues with the old engine have transferred over. You know the ones: Disconnected from server. systemerr -(1000.
seems NCsoft took a page Blizzard's WC3 reforged and just copied and pasted. it's sad really. I was holding out hope that it wouldn't turn out like but the writing is on the wall.

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Everyone and Everything looks like fake plastic. It IS fake plastic!

oh and.
Screenshot00017.jpg

Everything is so freakin bright as well.
Also the water in the beach area of moonwater is now coolaid

These past hours all I've done was wonder if I should finally uninstall. 11 years I've been on this game from my kr days and not once have I ever thought about uninstalling. This actually broke me.
What made this game was it's combat & environment.

All the constants revamps I had to deal with EVEN NOW! If you're a low level Lighting BD, Q & E has been removed till.....I have no clue what level you get it back, maybe awaken change? Which i'm not doing I hate that stuff, more so due to the blur effects each time your character uses the awaken animation when idle. Wind BD kepts theirs so now if I pvp using lighting i'm handicap with only SS.

And now this, the whole game looks like some very early game build still in the works.
Long load times, characters & items don't fully load and your game keeps going in and out of graphic settings each time you talk to a npc.
Oh, and people you see run off characters flicker around the last spot they were in.
I don't even think modding will save this to be honest.

Epic

Cricket
Everyone and Everything looks like fake plastic. It IS fake plastic!

oh and.
View attachment 5763

Everything is so freakin bright as well.
Also the water in the beach area of moonwater is now coolaid

These past hours all I've done was wonder if I should finally uninstall. 11 years I've been on this game from my kr days and not once have I ever thought about uninstalling. This actually broke me.
What made this game was it's combat & environment.

All the constants revamps I had to deal with EVEN NOW! If you're a low level Lighting BD, Q & E has been removed till.....I have no clue what level you get it back, maybe awaken change? Which i'm not doing I hate that stuff, more so due to the blur effects each time your character uses the awaken animation when idle. Wind BD kepts theirs so now if I pvp using lighting i'm handicap with only SS.

And now this, the whole game looks like some very early game build still in the works.
Long load times, characters & items don't fully load and your game keeps going in and out of graphic settings each time you talk to a npc.
Oh, and people you see run off characters flicker around the last spot they were in.
I don't even think modding will save this to be honest.
well, just said goodbye to my clan mates and uninstalled. i'll be going back to Tera, which btw also runs on UE4 and doesn't look like this dumpster mess NCsoft is trying to pass off as "upgrade" game experience. They are souring the milk so the whales will move on to their mobile market. I wish you all the best good sir but in my opinion, cut your loses and move on.

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
HAve fun dood.
Think i'll go back to finishing .hack G.U till this nonsense gets sorted out.

Top Bottom