• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

FRESH START - CHALLENGE !!

Would you be interested to see updates?

• Yes

Votes: 25 92.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Hime

Bamboo Warrior
Modder
Donator
Hello everyone! ♥

[INTRODUCTION]

It's your friendly yun blade master Hime and well.. I've been thinking about this a lot: what is it like to start Blade & Soul journey all over again from the beginning these days? Since I've been playing since launch, I can barely remember what it was like. So I thought I would put myself into test, and start over. I will be playing my main account as well (BM HM 23), but I will focus on this account more.

This includes:
- New* NC Account (*Account was created before the Archer registration event, so when reaching level 10, I'm eligible for the event.)
- Zero Unity
- Zero Gold
- Zero Materials
- No Premium Membership
- and well, everything possible you can think of, starting from zero
- no trading stuff from my other account(s)!

So this will be more like a diary; not so much of a guide.
Feel free to join this challenge as well. :)

[ LET'S START ]

- SERVER -

I play on the European server.

- CLASS -

There are currently 11 classes to choose from; 12 once Archer is released. Yun is my absolute favorite race, so I'm not choosing any other. And I've been very interested to try out the doggo KFM, so that's what I chose.

- STORY/LEVELING -

No level 60 vouchers, that's cheating! >-< I try to run through the story as fast as I can, but real life tends to come in the way sometimes.
START DAY: 6.9.2019
STORY FINISHED: - updated when finished -

- FACTION -

I chose Crimson, because on European side, that seems to be the more active faction, but I'm Cerulean at heart. ♥

- CLAN -

Social clans are nice, will be joining one just for the sake of clan benefits. Hoping to join a competitive clan in the future. Most of them have some sort of requirement, so I won't be able to join one when leveling. Joined a Social Clan called "Snowflake".

- F2P or P2W? -

I'm trying to keep this account less whale than my other one. We'll see how this goes.

- PVP & HM SKILLS PROGRESS -

Will start farming for bloodstone fragments when I finish story.

- EVENTS -

As soon as possible, I will spam events for maximum progress.

- GEARING UP -

This is what I'm most excited and nervous about. We will see.

- OTHER -

If you have any tips for me, when I try to gear up, please, let me know !
And if this thread doesn't belong in this section, mods can move it to the right one. *hugs*

Nezukó

Cricket
Im doing that too but with archer already got thr account all ready months before just logged in daily for daily dash xD

LadyZenith

Cricket
Shame the game tends to be not alt friendly, aka you want to keep pumping out your main to not fall behind.

At any rate, good luck with your fresh start. I guess the chi will flock to you based on the superior looks I had the pleasure of inspecting before! :p

At any rate, Ill be doing the same with a buddy of mine, played for almost a year at the start but things slowly fell apart. However this time we plan to have different approach, we will be making new Chars alongside the archer upgrade, and they will RP chars. Yeah that's right, actual RP attempt in BnS. We will not chase AP or any stats which burned us before, we will only chase our own quest to glory! Ehehe..., well if anyone finds it interesting:

Last edited:

Noir

Bamboo Warrior
Rp in a video? i would totally watch that !
Post automatically merged:

Been months now, Hime, how's your grinding atm?

naomiswan

Cricket
Shame the game tends to be not alt friendly, aka you want to keep pumping out your main to not fall behind.

At any rate, good luck with your fresh start. I guess the chi will flock to you based on the superior looks I had the pleasure of inspecting before! :p

At any rate, Ill be doing the same with a buddy of mine, played for almost a year at the start but things slowly fell apart. However this time we plan to have different approach, we will be making new Chars alongside the archer upgrade, and they will RP chars. Yeah that's right, actual RP attempt in BnS. We will not chase AP or any stats which burned us before, we will only chase our own quest to glory! Ehehe..., well if anyone finds it interesting:

Indeed. But why is that. I mean, whats the catch in not been alt friendly dude ??? I really do not understand
Post automatically merged:

PvP and PvE leveling is quite hard sometimes. I mean you have to know how to equip your character in order to get advantage of the rival. For me, Assasins is the best class to pick in B&S. And Lighting building really works for PvE

Last edited:
Top Bottom