• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Request Addon Destro grab from F to G

DTH

Cricket
Can someone move the grab from F to G? I've tried to do it but until now I've failed to make it work.

DTH

Cricket
FileName = xml[bit].dat.files\\skill3_contextscriptdata_destroyer.xml
Search = <result context-3="123110" control-mode="bns" context-ui-effect="key-change" />
Replace = <result special-1="123110" control-mode="bns" context-ui-effect="key-change" />
Search = <result context-3="123110" control-mode="bns" context-ui-effect="event" />
Replace = <result special-1="123110" control-mode="bns" context-ui-effect="event" />

Just started trying to understand how skill editing works, but i think i dont have the right conditions for the skill to trigger on G
Post automatically merged:

What have you tried so far?
I've used as reference 2 add-ons for sin that are similar to what I'm trying to do and replaced the skill number and button that i want to use. Sounds dumb, but it should work if the conditions are right. Right?

Last edited:

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
You should try to remove the skill on G, and see if it works.

Or. just replace the skill in G with the ID of the skill in F.

DTH

Cricket
You should try to remove the skill on G, and see if it works.

Or. just replace the skill in G with the ID of the skill in F.
Hmmm, well im getting some results, not really what I'm aiming for but its progress. Sooo I replaced G with F and its kinda funny, i can use grab on G if the ultimate bar is filled and only if target is stun/daze on kd doesnt work for some reason.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
I guess that that's as far as you can go.
I was expecting it to do not need the bar to be full, but I guess the key is only unlocked when the bar is full :/

DTH

Cricket
Il keep on tweaking it , its not like i really know what i'm doing, but guess its good exercise. i'm surprised that i actual made some kind of progress.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Everything was discovered by trial and error.
If you prefer, you can try to move the skill to the key 3, and it can be macro-able without issues.

Top Bottom