• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Other d912pxy from GW2, now supports BnS!

ethann

Cricket
Just out of curiosity has anyone else noticed that GPU doesnt appear to be utilised in task manager? I've been having fps issues lately and found that my GPU was always at 0% utilisation, so it -appeared- to be driving using only CPU (this improved idle fps, but it plummeted in combat). GPU utilisation jumps back to ~50% (varying between this and 0 of course) after removing the d912pxy (v1.7.1). I just wanted to see if im misunderstanding something about the mod, given both manually and using installer didnt seem to change this behaviour. Using a 4790k @ 4.6Ghz and rtx2070 with 16gb ram (to add bit of context about my machine).

ethann

Cricket
Hmm okay if you mean that as visual only when d912pxy is used im not sure what my issue is then. I figured it might be reason why my fps drops so low compared to without using it, I guess not then?

megai2

Cricket
Developer
Maybe your gpu decides to drop clocks to idle when you in combat.
you can try use last rev and new config option
-new config option [misc] nv_disable_throttle
- set 1 to disable nvidia gpu dynamic power managment
*WARNING* this option is unsafe as it will left gpu in highpower state for
underfined time period if game crashes

- set 0(default) to keep things intact

ethann

Cricket
hmm i do notice it stays low except for in f8, however I dont think that would be issue cause i typically lock my gpu clock speeds using msi afterburner when raiding and such to try and prevent that.

megai2

Cricket
Developer
Afterburner was not working for others in keeping clocks at max. Better to see clock graphs in some tools like GPU-Z

ethann

Cricket
I think its working okay? Its not absolute max but you can lock curve

Attachments

• Annotation 2019-09-26 194447.png
    Annotation 2019-09-26 194447.png
    136 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

Dokodo

Cricket
I read on github that you can reduce stutters and lag when you increase surface_limits in the config file but I don't know how to put the right value.
it says:
String formatted as: "WXXXX" in hex
W - same as W in other limit config entries
XXXX - amount of presistent objects for every width-height-format-mipLevels-rt/ds "keyed" surface

I have 32gb ram 2666 mhz and 8 gb vram. I want to use more ram to reduce stutters, how do I put the right value? I'm a pleb with these things >.<

Ellarose

Cricket
Does not seem to be working anymore after yesterday's patch or i am missing something?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 101

zipzap182

Cricket
Doesn't seems to do anything for me. I uninstall gpu drivers to make sure I don't have nvidia inspector. Install reinstall d912pxy numerous time doesn't give me anything besides run time error crashes. FPS is the same with or without. ryzen 5 3600 1070ti 16gb ram. GPU usage fluctuate like usual, 90%+ standing/idle, 20%-40% in combat. 150+ fps standing, 40-60 fps in solo dungeon f8, 20-30 fps in group. raid 10-20 fps.

Top Bottom