• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Classic Skill Effects

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
2011 Skill effects from alpha test days.

Note: Using these effects will disable 50% current effects on some classes. So, if you have plans to use this in raids/pvp you better know this game inside out.

These are not everything it effects just some images as a demo.

Before & After images.
5l1dGux.png
GEawzTL.png

0hLiVFk.png
fntiL5B.png

vvjtJhh.png
qE2Xjx8.png

zbuzYDK.png
Mtddqjg.png

wSp8mrD.png
GwsvxgJ.png

yudv3bd.png
Xz7aFSu.png

9oAOH2h.png
75to1eS.png

Lep1Iui.png
mHbtQON.png

03CSUhH.png
iI8IBIP.png

e1wTacd.png

Download

Phenix

Cricket
would it be possible to commission you for in game currency to make me a version with only certain animations modded ?
I'm asking cause I saw you say 50g for an outfit mod in another thread.

Phenix

Cricket
not at all, the game had somewhat different effects. For BM for instance the current effects for lunar slash pierce and ascend look like the effects setting is set to 1 compared to these.
however the mod breaks some other skill animations (or they just don't make much sense anymore) as well as dragon pulses become invisible. Thus why i'm looking for someone to make a custom version.

I might just try using one file at a time but I fear that some might depend on others.

LurknessMonster

Cricket
I'd like to know about the Dragoncall animation too out of curiosity.

That said, ice looks amazing in this mod, and as a alpha/beta player, my return to the English version of the game had me noted all the graphical and texture changes, sometimes for the worse. Is it possible to revert the Frost Prison debuff effect to the old effect?

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Warlock animations jin/lyn have been the same since release also I'm not sure what debuff you're talkin about.

LurknessMonster

Cricket
Warlock animations jin/lyn have been the same since release also I'm not sure what debuff you're talkin about.

Ah, I'm sorry. I should of clarified. The "completely frozen" freeze effect typically referred to as "Frost Prison" in-game(and not just a skill name), used to look a lot better. Ice is my favorite element and I loved how amazing the ice looked for both victims and from the FM skills in the early stages of the game. If I remember correctly, the ice looked smoother and you are able to see the character textures through the frost layer, now it's just an ugly ice sculpture. I don't know when this was changed, nor do I know why they made the effect look worse, but seeing this amazing mod and your screenshots of the mod near-immediately reminded me of the old effect.

I am interested, and not just curious if this is something to revert through modding or graphical changes.

Jukend

Cricket
I found the file with the original dragoncall animation but it is not compatible with the actual NA client. I tried to make it works, but for some reason it keeps failing to import some meshes even though all files were inside the folder. I hope someone can mod it properly :)

Skill name in files : Warlock_Nuke
Mesh and Animset name: DWolf

Full client with this file is available in another OP's thread (2015 Chinese client).

Attachments

• 00023411.zip
    471 KB · Views: 66

anhtuan5

Cricket
I found the file with the original dragoncall animation but it is not compatible with the actual NA client. I tried to make it works, but for some reason it keeps failing to import some meshes even though all files were inside the folder. I hope someone can mod it properly :)

Skill name in files : Warlock_Nuke
Mesh and Animset name: DWolf

Full client with this file is available in another OP's thread (2015 Chinese client).
Hi. Can you upload the file 00023439 in that client?

Shermanfaiva

Cricket
I dont think the hospital cares if you are nauseous or not, but tell them that you are extremely dizzy and you will be driving yourself home if discharged . . .

YouWrong

Cricket

Hello sir. You are wrong.

Warlock animation was very different before Warlock came to NA/EU.

It was amazing. Now it is not amazing.

Thank you.

Top Bottom