• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

CH voice 31.03.2019

ÄLADDIN

Cricket
Hi there. I tryed to find any voice pack in the internet but actually i didnt find anything. That's why i created my own vocie pack and i want to share it with you guys.

Instalation process is easy like usual voice pack mod in BNS Buddy. Just create new folder in your mod folder in BNS buddy. Then you will find a new check box with Chinese, tick it.

Here is the link to download. Have a nice day :)

https://mega.nz/#!3KAiyAwT!8_65U1Kn3kx_UAu2qtto0c5VmAMXthnDIPNJfkhr2Ew

Soteyos

Cricket
Hi thanks a lot for the sharing. However a lot of part is missing, and still in english ingame (most of them are system vocal message). Do you have a complete version of the voice pack ?

!Xiwang美麗

Cricket
Can you make the full and new Chinese voice pack? I can pay you gold for na for your work and your time invested tell me here. I need the voice pack in Chinese
if the Chinese is of bns tw better but all Chinese voice is welcome.

ÄLADDIN

Cricket
Hi thanks a lot for the sharing. However a lot of part is missing, and still in english ingame (most of them are system vocal message). Do you have a complete version of the voice pack ?
I didn't come across this, but i didn't create a full CH pack. Just voice's of NPC.

ÄLADDIN

Cricket
Can you make the full and new Chinese voice pack? I can pay you gold for na for your work and your time invested tell me here. I need the voice pack in Chinese
if the Chinese is of bns tw better but all Chinese voice is welcome.
Sure, why not. But i'm too busy right now, so i can make it only at august.

UPD: And i don't need your money LUL :D

Top Bottom