• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Other Archer Mod - Quiver

Draconian

Cricket
Hello,

I am new to this game and to modding in general, but I installed the "one click tool" and currently in the process of updating its database. I have a basic understanding how UPK files work, but I though to post here hoping for some guidance

My aim is to change the placement of the archer's quiver or hide it.

Would be great if anyone can to point me in the right direction on how to mod the archer quiver, as in either make it invisible or change its location. Would I need to mess around with the textures? or is it a mesh/ skeleton thing? is it even possible?

I have read multiple guides on how to extract and mod outfits and other assests, but any pointers would be appreciated.

If I am successful in this endeavour, I shall post my work here.

Thanks

Draconian

Uncharted

Cricket
I was hoping for the same thing back then, didnt got a satisfing answer.
My guess is its like removing the weapon, but maybe quiver and bow are the same file, in dont know.
But essentially you have to find the right file and hexedit it, so its broken and cannot load the quiver.
If you are really that keen on it, i would learn to remove weapon first, and then see if you can find the file that is linked to the quiver, if there is any separate one, else look for the weapon file for archer and look if you can modify it to only break the quiver and not the bow:)

But thats just a wild guess:)

PS: another thin that is just coming to my mind is, it could be possible, if you find the texture file, you make the quiver transparent.

Draconian

Cricket
PS: another thin that is just coming to my mind is, it could be possible, if you find the texture file, you make the quiver transparent.

That is exactly what I did.

The texture files as well as the skeletons include both the bow and the quiver.
The real tricky part though is finding the proper upk file as I haven't been able to update the one click tool. However, I went through Umodel with a smart guess and it payed off for me... i have made my own database with screenshots of most bows showing the upk number of the skeletons.

albhinochick

Cricket
Hello sir, I'm looking forward to remove Quiver too. Did you success to remove that ? Could you please tell me the upk number of bow which could get from Jin-Seo-Yeon Dungeon? I want to remove the quiver of that bow but really hard to find the file...

Attachments

• 20200830220118.png
    20200830220118.png
    285.7 KB · Views: 65
Top Bottom