YES!!! THAT'S RIGHT!!!
With this "little" script, you can paste text into the game!
No, it won't autosend for you.
How does it work?
It detects if the current window is possibly a Blade and Soul window.
It then grabs the clipboard text, converts newlines to spaces and writes it to the textbox.
Seems to handle itself pretty well, and doesn't just spam the keys, in case you press Control-V at the wrong time.
How do I use it?
You simply have to run the script as admin.
(You can compile it yourself, just to be 100% sure)
Anytime you press Control-V in the chat, it will paste the text you've copied.
You should compile the script yourself (requires AutoHotKey).
How to costumize it?
Just open the .ahk file with any text editor.
There are a few options:
- S_CLIPBOARD_FORMAT - The script detects if there's text in the clipboard.
This variable should have a number for the type of data you want to detect.
The default is CF_TEXT, but you can just use any value from https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/dataxchg/standard-clipboard-formats
- S_WINTITLE - This contains a string with the title name to detect.
The default is "Blade & Soul", and should be fine for 32 and 64 bits.
For better accuracy, you should use "ahk_exe BNSR.exe", in case you have issues with the forum or other tools.
- S_TRIM_REGEX - To prevent you to paste stuff with too many spaces, this will remove the spaces at the beginning and end.
The default is "^\s+|\s+$" and can be changed to define other cleaning rules.
To disable, just leave it empty ("").
- S_SEND_KEYS_CLIPB_EMPTY - Controls if the script will send a Control-V keypress if there is "nothing" to paste.
The script will use the variable S_CLIPBOARD_FORMAT to detect if there is something or not.
The default is False, but you can change to True to send the Control-V.
After this, just re-compile the script.
This requires AutoHotKey.
It is also possible to create an ini file (example included) with your settings.
Key mapping for the section [settings]:
- clipb_format -> S_CLIPBOARD_FORMAT - takes only numeric values.
- window_title -> S_WINTITLE
- trim_regex -> S_TRIM_REGEX - don't use "" for an empty value
- send_on_empty -> S_SEND_KEYS_CLIPB_EMPTY - only accepts "0" and "1"
The compiled version already has this included.
I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT BE RESPONSABLE IF YOU ARE BANNED FOR USING THIS SCRIPT!!!
I ALSO WILL NOT BE RESPONSABLE FOR ANYTHING THAT MAY HAPPEN DUE TO USING THIS SCRIPT!!!
This scripts comes with a "Works for me" guarantee.
I will NOT be responsible for ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS FROM RUNNING THE COMPILED SCRIPT VERSION!