• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Other [AHK] AUTO FISHING ! UPDATED GUIDE + NEW AUTO FISHING WORK IN BACKGROUND

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
1. Install AutoHotKey ( google it, or if you are lazy enough, the link here ).
1.5. Download the attached file then extract it if you are low of common sense.

2. Run the script as Administrator.
( If you dont have Run as Administrator on that script, you need to compile it, then you can run it as Administrator. )
3.place baits in shortcut 5, release the bait, wait around 15~20 seconds, when F key showing this 1849 , hold down alt button, move mouse cusor to inside the head of the yellow arrow 1848 ( the red mark ), release alt, press F1 then you will get this 1840 ,this tooltip only last 5 seconds but its auto copy to your clipboard, paste it to a note.
( you only have 3~5 seconds to do this after your F key show 1847 )
4. Open the script as notepad ( or right click AHK icon in the system tray, hit edit ), replace coordinates and hex color you got earlier to this part inside the script:
Code:
pressB:
if ( GetColor(824,1030)=="0xDBB526" ) ;
;
For example i got 658, 967 as coordinates and 0xA27E50 as hex color earlier, my code will be:
Code:
pressB:
if ( GetColor( 658, 967)=="0xA27E50" ) ;
5. Now set your shortcut to activate auto fishing, replace your shortcut into XButton1 in this part inside the script:
Code:
XButton1::
send 5
Settimer, PressB, 0
return
For example, my shortcut is = key, i replace Xbutton1 with = , now the code will be:
Code:
=::
send 5
Settimer, PressB, 0
return
- To suspend the script, press F11, or just move your character.
3.1. Place baits in shortcut 5, move mouse cursor to it 1839 then press F1 you will get 1840 , this tooltip only last 5 seconds but its auto copy to your clipboard, paste it to a note.
3.2.Release the bait, wait wait around 15~20 seconds, until F key showing this 1844 , hold down alt button, move your mouse cursor to the red mark 1845 . release alt then press F1, you will get 1846 , this tooltip also only last 5 seconds but its auto copy to your clipboard, paste it to a note. ( you only have 3~5 seconds to do this after your F key show 1850 )
4. Open the script as notepad ( or right click AHK icon in the system tray, hit edit ), replace all coordinates and hex color you got earlier to this part inside the script:
Code:
F2::
  Loop {
    WinGet, bnlid, List, ahk_class LaunchUnrealUWindowsClient
    EmptyMem()

If ( PixelColor( 625, 970, bnlid1)=="0x281C1B" )           ;Shortcut 5 has fishing bait
    {        
      If ( PixelColor( 824, 1031, bnlid1)=="0xD3A818" ) {    ;F key arrow up
        ControlSend, , f, ahk_id %bnlid1%
      }
        Sleep 500
        ControlSend, , 5, ahk_id %bnlid1%                              ;Change 5 to any shortcut you like (6, 7, 8)
    }
  }
Return
from 3.1 you got coordinates and hex color for fishing bait ( bait basket ) on shortcut 5.
and from 3.2 you got coordinates and hex color for F key arrow up.
For example, i got 1840 for fishing bait ( bait basket ) on shortcut 5 and 1846 for F key arrow up, my code will be:
Code:
F2::
  Loop {
    WinGet, bnlid, List, ahk_class LaunchUnrealUWindowsClient
    EmptyMem()

If ( PixelColor( PixelColor( 658, 967,bnlid1 )=="0xA27E50" )      ;Shortcut 5 has fishing bait
    {        
      If ( PixelColor( 826, 1029, bnlid1)=="0xEAC331" ) {    ;F key arrow up
        ControlSend, , f, ahk_id %bnlid1%
      }
        Sleep 500
        ControlSend, , 5, ahk_id %bnlid1%                    ;Change 5 to any shortcut you like (6, 7, 8)
    }

}
Return
- Start the script with F2. You can change it to any key you want, for example i want to use key = to activate auto fishing, i replace F2:: with =::, default is F2.
- Here are keys to activate some function of the script:
[Insert] Pause [On/Off].
[Home] Reload the script.
[End] Closes the script.
[Alt+K] Displays the history of script information and recent keystrokes and mouse clicks.
Experimental GUI of normal Rootan script, might have many bugs, only use if you already know how to manage auto fishing script.
- You can use this table to make combined key

for example: my shortcut is Shift and \, i replace XButton1 with +\
- When you are done, save the script, right click AHK icon on system tray, click reload ( If you using the compiled one, right click AHK icon on system tray, click exit then delete it and compile a new one )
- You need to use English Window Keyboard or you cant activate the shortcut !
( Actually just some keyboards cant activate the shortcut but to be safe just use Eng )

- I personally recommend using classic mode in game. Or like Rootan who made the script said 個人建議在文中使用經典模式
- After some patches it might wont work cause NC change something about UI, you need to setting the script again.
- Rootan's script not working with D912PXY, so if you are using D912PXY, please use Fanta's or use 32-bit client
- I can help you guys if have some problem but wont help setting up all the thing, contact me on Dicord LongCyber#9843

- All credit go to 乄Fanta夕乀 ( ヽ(`Д´)ノ Fanta #5974 ) and Rootan ( 朱小逢#0571 )

Attachments

Last edited:

Hermiod328

Cricket
Can you Maybe link the guide from Fanta? I Tried now 1H to get it to run and nothing work.
The guide is very bad written.
Example Point 2 says run Script.
I searched from the program Autohotkey for 15 min the script and after i ask a mate in discord he said its the Fishing.rar script the order of this guide is confusing.
For Point 4 how do i come to the window symbol table
Even your example doesent work in this guide.
Greets Hermiod

Last edited:

Dawnwing

Cricket
Someone found out how to make this macro works?

It seems interesting but the guide is 0, i couldn't find the cursor coordinations. Alt + F1 doesn't work.

bqmsi

Cricket
I managed to get it working.

I'll try to help.
1) go into the file's properties and make sure the script opens with AHK. (mine defaulted to notepad++)
2) Follow steps 2 and 3 exactly. (Release the alt key before pressing f1, only mentioning cause the guy above said he did Alt+f1) (script needs to be run in admin or else it won't show the window after pressing f1)
3) Replace "( GetColor(826,1030)=="0xEBC534" )"" with the ones the script gave you after pressing f1, both the coordinates and color. (ex.( GetColor(1254,570)=="0xE01B34" )
4) Change " +\:: " to whatever you like. The key you'll use to start the script loop. ( ex. `:: )

Hope I helped. (can't alt+tab btw, pc will be useless if you tend to multitask.) (2nd monitor? will only interrupt the script until you reinitiate it)

Dawnwing

Cricket
ok i could make it work till the part of +\\:
But the shortcut doesn't work at all. it simply doesn't do anything ingame.

doitz

Cricket
Can get the program to start the problem is that i cant get it to reel up i did exactly step 2 and 3 idk why it doesnt happen.

LionHeart

Cricket
thats where am stuck at, i press Shift+\ to start it, it uses the bait in hotkey 5 but doesnt reel up for some reason, and after that the macro stops compelelty

bqmsi

Cricket
thats where am stuck at, i press Shift+\ to start it, it uses the bait in hotkey 5 but doesnt reel up for some reason, and after that the macro stops compelelty
That means you messed up step 3 of mine. You didn't have the correct hex color code, or you didn't select the up arrow correctly in the poster's 2.

doitz

Cricket
put it on the yellow part of arrow and i copied the numbers correctly and did it multiple times to make sure, still no dice

bqmsi

Cricket
put it on the yellow part of arrow and i copied the numbers correctly and did it multiple times to make sure, still no dice
I also had that issue, and it turned out to be the wrong hex code. and Well the way this script works is it senses the color change from brown to that selected yellow color. If you're able to start the script and lure but it doesn't reel in, it's most likely the color or the coordinates being off.

LionHeart

Cricket
finally got it working, it had noting to do with hex color being wrong, as long as the hex code is still onscreen it wont work, just shut down AHK and start it up again and it should work

bqmsi

Cricket
finally got it working, it had noting to do with hex color being wrong, as long as the hex code is still onscreen it wont work, just shut down AHK and start it up again and it should work
User error, editing it and not restarting the script. Should be common sense right there.

Last edited:

Heldegas

Cricket
Hey, thanks for the script, seems to work fine as long as i'm actively on the pc. Any idea why it (or ahk) stops working when I turn my screen off?

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
Can you Maybe link the guide from Fanta? I Tried now 1H to get it to run and nothing work.
The guide is very bad written.
Example Point 2 says run Script.
I searched from the program Autohotkey for 15 min the script and after i ask a mate in discord he said its the Fishing.rar script the order of this guide is confusing.
For Point 4 how do i come to the window symbol table
Even your example doesent work in this guide.
Greets Hermiod
1st of all, Fanta didnt write any guide
2nd, can you extract the file first ?
3rd, i did link the autohotkey, omg
4th, window symbol table is in spoiler

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
Someone found out how to make this macro works?

It seems interesting but the guide is 0, i couldn't find the cursor coordinations. Alt + F1 doesn't work.
Did you read the guide properly ? i wrote you need to release alt button then press F1, not Alt+F1

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
ok i could make it work till the part of +\\:
But the shortcut doesn't work at all. it simply doesn't do anything ingame.
if your shortcut is +\\, you need to press Shift \ \, my shortcut is +\, that mean i press Shift \

Top Bottom