• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Other [AHK] AUTO FISHING ( Obsolete )

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
Temporarily remove the file first, and is currently confirming whether other servers can be used.
only TH/VN server, their gameguard include ahk as harmful software and it have heartbeat so cant use anti-gameguard like TW

Rootan

Cricket
Donator
License
The last update file is here
TH/VN server no work:bnsshy:

Attachments

• [zh-tw] GUI+_Fishing-20200810-1.zip
    530.7 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:

aiao1

Cricket
That's weird, I used Rootan's script and it worked in about 5 minutes. Did you compile script -> Run as admin -> add coordinates + hex -> compile script? Cause then the old one will stay where it is, and it will not work
what's the purpose of compiling the .ahk file? any different if we do and dont do this?

puddingghost

Cricket
I need help too. I tried the fanta version and it always just runs for some time (10min, 20min, 30min, 1hour) and it will say fishing failed and the program just stops.

Rootan

Cricket
Donator
License

The multi-open version is roughly like this
How to use reference video

v0916 add: Run as Administrator

Attachments

• [zh-tw] GUI+_Fishing-ʙᴇᴛᴀ-20200916.zip
    535.5 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

aiao1

Cricket
TH/VN server still use AHK, problem is getting color, it's harder, about 30% chance to get color from game window when we press [F1]. If failed, it return 0x000000. Sometimes this take about 3-5 mins. I have some question need your help :((
- is it possible to show an icon of the script on taskbar?
- Is there any way make the script auto reload until get the color different from 0x000000?
Thanks so much. Sorry because my English is so bad. btw this script is amazing

Last edited:

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
this is not work with UE4 cause AHK couldn't recognize pixel color cause of UE4 have some shitty invisible overlay

Top Bottom