• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Yo Endless!

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
First off, I didn update my game and because of that it freaked out on what npc is what which I found pretty awesome.

Screenshot_210414_010.jpg Screenshot_210414_013.jpg Screenshot_210414_016.jpg Screenshot_210414_021.jpg Screenshot_210414_026.jpg Screenshot_210414_027.jpg Screenshot_210414_029.jpg

If all this is due to me not updating the game is it possible some where I can swap around npcs? This could being me back into the game for a while. (cause i'm not doin jack..)

This didn break the game, thank goodness on that, it just swap/cloned them around, some funny stuff. Like mushin sitting on thin air.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
First off, I didn update my game and because of that it freaked out on what npc is what which I found pretty awesome.

View attachment 5394View attachment 5396View attachment 5397View attachment 5398View attachment 5399View attachment 5400View attachment 5401

If all this is due to me not updating the game is it possible some where I can swap around npcs? This could being me back into the game for a while. (cause i'm not doin jack..)

This didn break the game, thank goodness on that, it just swap/cloned them around, some funny stuff. Like mushin sitting on thin air.
Yea, some refs changed I assume?

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
From npcs to mobs. Just wondering if your program could swap around npcs as well.

Mobs still attacked the same and npc's like storage I was not able to use due to it being misplaced but could access.

Shoooot now that I think about it, this could help me with boss npcs I've always wanted to recreate. Ever since KR nc remove...w/e it was that made all bosses idle unless you hit first it's been ruff.

Top Bottom