• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Warlock WL normal mode LEECH on 4

Exora

True Hongmoon
unknown.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[ICE]

unknown.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________

-FIXED : Moved REPULSE to 4 as well (by mistake)WHOOPS~! its back to normal now... (ice only)-

Report if anything doesnt work as intended or suggest if smth can be improved~:bnsyeharaclose:

Attachments

• WL ICE v1 Leech from F to 4.patch
    1,013 bytes · Views: 777
  • WL ICE v2 Leech from F to 4.patch
    1,002 bytes · Views: 1,051
  • WL SHADOW v1 Leech from F to 4.patch
    1.6 KB · Views: 995
  • WL SHADOW v2 Leech from F to 4.patch
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,566
Last edited:

Gary Hou

Cricket
Really nice. Ty for this! Quick question, is there a way to move leech to G and replace enthrall and move enthrall to B and replace chains. I feel like thats the most convenient for me :x

Exora

True Hongmoon
There is a way to move it but i dont make custom setups for each individual that plays the game. :bnsnope:

Exora

True Hongmoon
you have patch for element ICE ?

I dont rly understand what are u asking?
But lets assume that you think this addon doesnt work in ICE.
It works in both elements but its mostly recommended for SHADOW.
You can use it for ice as well , its up to you. :bnsyeharaclose:

Gigowatt221

Cricket
The Distortion V2 is a better idea I think because casting Bonus Dragon Call will disable Leech so you have to do a Bombardment again (or Soul Shackle) to have Leech available again.
I would like to suggest to also change the Scourge:
Awk Dragon Helix (Curse) > Awk Dragon Helix > Leech > Dragon Helix (Curse) > Dragon Helix
to
Awk Dragon Helix (Curse) > Awk Dragon Helix > Dragon Helix (Curse) > Leech > Dragon Helix
Because maybe you don't want to ani lock your fast Dragon Helix just after Ravaging Curse

Exora

True Hongmoon
Im not wl main on first place so i just took some suggestions from WL mains...

About shadow suggestion, as far as i know ur not suppose to use 2 before LEECH or SB only during those... e.e

Gigowatt221

Cricket
Yes but think about the case where Leech is up while you're already using buffed Dragon Helix from Ravaging Curse ;) It would be wrong to anilock your character during this particular moment... That's why it would be better to get Dragon Helix (Curse) over Leech to avoid this to happen.

Exora

True Hongmoon
This what u suggested can create stupid situation where u use 2 before your weapon buff resets cd and possibly get yourself locked into curse helix losing seconds of not casting leech...

Gigowatt221

Cricket
Maybe I wasn't clear enough...
My suggestion was about swapping Leech > Cursed Dragon Helix to Cursed Dragon Helix > Leech because I don't want my Warlock to cast Leech while Cursed Dragon Helix are already available for 6 seconds only.
My suggestion was NOT about casting Ravaging Curse over Leech, which has nothing to do with this addon but more likely with your macro...

Top Bottom