• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Warlock WL normal mode LEECH on 4

lolypopmind

Cricket
umm sorry i wanted to ask something out of topic from warlock, is that possible to remove the critical damage visual? the yellow text on screen. or there was a mod/add-on for it?

Thanks

Exora

True Hongmoon
umm sorry i wanted to ask something out of topic from warlock, is that possible to remove the critical damage visual? the yellow text on screen. or there was a mod/add-on for it?

Thanks
there was mod but i forgot where...its somewhere on this forum...i think upk mods?

artur1231

Cricket

Thanks

Not my mod, but it works
Post automatically merged:

im wondering,on ICE WARLOCK can we disable the purple mode dragoncall? so it will just only ava when insta cast mode?
because i wanted to use 3rd talent on the 1st row on ICE WARLOCK

i edited Exora's addon a little bit:
- Purple 4 is on B (couldnt delete it, so just moved it to B)
- Leech is on 4 and RMB (had issues that RMB cancelled Leech)

Attachments

• Hide damage text.rar
    242.1 KB · Views: 54
  • WL ICE v1 Leech from F to 4 and RMB (purple on B).patch
    2.6 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

kicsiduda

Cricket
The Distortion V2 is a better idea I think because casting Bonus Dragon Call will disable Leech so you have to do a Bombardment again (or Soul Shackle) to have Leech available again.
I tried both v1 and v2. V2 spams leech and even if it has 5 secs left, it recasts, but v1 always waits till leech expires, then recasts it. It increased my dps by about 9.4%. I recommend v1 for ice.

P.s: sorry, if your comment was outdated

Top Bottom