• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Warden WAR Normal mode changes [UPDATED]

Exora

True Hongmoon

Salty

Cricket
Hi just wanted to ask if anyone is having issues with divine strike level 2 not procing while using the normal mode lmb addon?
whenever i press divine strike it just keeps charging and not upgrading to the next level. it works fine in simple mode though.

Exora

True Hongmoon
Hi just wanted to ask if anyone is having issues with divine strike level 2 not procing while using the normal mode lmb addon?
whenever i press divine strike it just keeps charging and not upgrading to the next level. it works fine in simple mode though.

Repair the game and apply Addons on clean files, there's nothing wrong with Addons so far :bnsnope: / this is all i can tell you

kalintz

Cricket
Hello. @Exora
Im doing an imgsearch based macro, but in order to make ir more efficient i would need the epicenter to be out of Rmb to F while using your addon, do you think it is possible for you to make that?

Exora

True Hongmoon
On some of the previous pages i explained how to find skills ids so just follow that and find ids of epicenter in my addon and remove it. :bnswave:

I have no time nor will to rework it every time for every single person.

ChibiiDemon

Cricket
may i know how using this addons, i mean are we just press z(sb) stay close boss n press hold/spam rmb
or we still need doing like z 4 rmb out from sb doing sentry etc
(iam ice warden)

Exora

True Hongmoon
Just try it...doesn't need much time to apply and repair the game if ur not satisfied. >_>

Anyway its not gonna work when Awakened patch comes so it's whatever~

Sixley

Cricket
Hi will this work now in the awakened or you need to remake it ?
No it doesnt.

Maybe the Creator update this Addon ?
it would be awesome
--- Merged ---
I took a little time and updated the version for the frost warden.
I use these skills.

have fun with it

Attachments

• WAR ICE DPS rotation on RMB I Sword Salvo to LMB Updated Version.patch
    7.4 KB · Views: 210

Exora

True Hongmoon
No it doesnt.

Maybe the Creator update this Addon ?
it would be awesome
--- Merged ---
I took a little time and updated the version for the frost warden.
I use these skills.

have fun with it

ty for taking your time to update it~

Last edited:

Sixley

Cricket
Updated the Unpress Addon for Divine Strike (Frost Warden) too

And did an other Addon that puts Divine Light from LMB to RMB.
Dont know is this good or not.
It works

have fun with it

Attachments

• WAR Ice Sword of light unpress key status removal Updated Version.patch
    2.6 KB · Views: 174
  • Divine Light to RMB Frost Warden by Sixley.patch
    1.8 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:

Jose7952

Cricket

It works

have fun with it

Thank you so much for updating these addons, they work perfectly! :bnsheart:

I wonder if there's a chance to also update the "WAR SB from Z to TAB I Rage from tab to Z I Quake from TAB to E", I noticed it stopped working after the awakening patch :bnsshy:

Remiiiiii

Cricket
Donator
License

It works

have fun with it
Thanks so much for the hard work! And not to be a nuisance, but do you have a plan to remake the addon to remove sword salvo from simple mode too? This is the original thread https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/remove-ice-wardens-sword-salvo-from-simple-mode.691/ . I couldn't figure out how to make my own addon and create a .patch file, but I believe the new skill ID for sword salvo is 202250.

Sixley

Cricket

Attachments

• Remove Sword Salvo from Simple Mode Updated Version.patch
    1.6 KB · Views: 86

Pestiferius

Cricket
Thanks a lot for your work ! The Frost rota addon really makes songbird badge sweet gettin 3 divine strikes out per sentry ! =)

Divine light to RMB isnt beneficial though, hence it overwrites Divine strike in sentry (just tested both a while and a several situations where i missed 1 divine strike since divine light got rdy while in sentry and overwrote it) Even had a super "lucky" sentry stance once where i got divine light rdy the sec i entered sentry, got my -15sec cd reset from beeing hit and a sec after that a weap reset xD 10sec sentry with 1 divine strike and 3 divine lights ..OUCH

Top Bottom