• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Other [TOOL] Takku's Character Effect+Animation Remover v1.3.2 (Updated October 3rd, 2020)

Zommie

Cricket
Donator
License
I heard of issues with WL before, except the other way around. Apparently, removing WL effects actually also removes some boss' effects which should be categorized as "other" obviously.
Since I didn't feel like checking all the UPKS for their contents manually, I compiled my JSON definitions from lists other people made of the UPK files' contents. This is not to say they made a mistake - I think the issue lies with effects for different classes and misc. stuff are bundled in the same UPK files.

Thanks for sharing your findings. I will check them to see if I can improve my tool's functionality. In the meantime, you can manually adjust the JSON files in /data/ to better suit your needs. If you need help doing so, please let me know.
It's all good! I understand it's from the developer's end since they're likely recycling effects for the classes and bosses.
I already configured the data settings to exclude UPKs that hold the effects for my Warlock! It's really great you can configure it this way. :bnsplease:

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
can you update astromancer effect upk ? those are 00072639.upk and 00072642.upk
ps: animation's upk for astromancer are 00076159, 00069237 and 00069238

Fyrez

Cricket
i downloaded the version upk_manager-1.3.2.7. But the exe. data wont open. And my Anti virus has blocked something. But before that happend, the tool didnt open. Whats wrong?

lnwpak

Cricket
It went up to repair the files after I used upk_manager_v1.3.2. Is there any way to fix it for Garena server?

Last edited:
Top Bottom