• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Other [TOOL][JAVA] Character Effect Remover v1.0.8 [Update:04/10/2020]

Dwint

Cricket
Hello, I completed the remover effect without any error. However, it didn't remove the fire effect when bullet is shot. The image below is my gun (on left) vs the streamer's gun (on right). He said he used this same tool.

Got it fixed! Just ignore this. Thanks!
how did u fixed this?

Nhirai

Cricket
Effect remover doesnt remove the fire kfm mystic badge incineration fx, is it possible to add it?

And i dont have the tremor+badge remove mod installed btw, in fact if i install it after having moved the upks with effect remover, i see some skill effects, i guess its because of what you said on your last message @HoloWiseWolf

Last edited:

Maoster1997

Cricket
Thx for the app, works as intended for me
00013263 seems too also contain BladeDancer Effects( Running animation, I have some yellow-ish & pink line without it & same for flaming scourge)

HoloWiseWolf

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
Effect remover doesnt remove the fire kfm mystic badge incineration fx, is it possible to add it?

And i dont have the tremor+badge remove mod installed btw, in fact if i install it after having moved the upks with effect remover, i see some skill effects, i guess its because of what you said on your last message @HoloWiseWolf

Not playing KFM so can't comment on whether or not that should be a thing. But someone would have to point me to a file and I'd have to make sure it doesn't break more than it's meant to fix.

Thx for the app, works as intended for me
00013263 seems too also contain BladeDancer Effects( Running animation, I have some yellow-ish & pink line without it & same for flaming scourge)

Those lines mean that the effects are still there but textures are missing so it's removing textures.

it doesn't seem to remove summoner's

Check your mods in Buddy, make sure the tool removed all files (rerun it and see if you get only errors)

pongpong

Cricket
[QUOTE = "doctorx, 게시물 : 7424, 회원 : 242"]
라이브러리를 어디에 두어야합니까?
[/인용문]
C : \ 프로그램 파일 (x86) \ NCSOFT \ BNS_KR \ contents \ bns \ CookedPC

zyw1125

Cricket
Hi,
I found the corrupted file and remove it, but it still does not work.

Attachments

• WeChat Image_20200607210621.png
    WeChat Image_20200607210621.png
    999.8 KB · Views: 64

sollepaden

Cricket
Hello!
Anyone who know which file, there should be destory third spec?
- the yellow effect from third spect des is still viewable - so i was wondering which number that file was - so i can remove it.

Also do anyone know whats fms skill file is? i kinda want to see my own class.

HoloWiseWolf

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
Hi,
I found the corrupted file and remove it, but it still does not work.

Are you running it via bat file? since it fails to even copy a file I assume it's a permission issue. Running via bat will ask you to give it admin permissions.

Hello!
Anyone who know which file, there should be destory third spec?
- the yellow effect from third spect des is still viewable - so i was wondering which number that file was - so i can remove it.

Also do anyone know whats fms skill file is? i kinda want to see my own class.

1. if you use mods, one of them may be re adding a file I remove.
2. re-adding files may break stuff since it's not as simple as one file containing one class.
3. if you want files look here https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/to...over-v1-0-6-update-19-02-2020.1302/post-11000

goose

Cricket
Any chance of open sourcing this? I'd be interested in trying to update it to allow you to toggle effects on/off for specific classes.

HoloWiseWolf

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
anyone know Soul Fighter enduring Strength upk ?

https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/to...over-v1-0-6-update-19-02-2020.1302/post-11000 Try SF files from here, Keep in mind it can break stuff (missing textures etc.)

Any chance of open sourcing this? I'd be interested in trying to update it to allow you to toggle effects on/off for specific classes.

I was planning to drop the code on github from the beginning but never really got around to doing that. I may do that soon when I'll be testing 3rd spec FM.

I don't think adding toggles will be that easy tho. The issue is that files contain mixed assets, it's not always as straight forward as having only class X in file A and class Z in file B. So properly working toggles mean that either I ship the app with modified files and if files contain multiple classes I have to include every possible combination of that file or I can fundamentally change how the app works (or add a secondary functionality) and instead implement changes in UPK files dynamically (binary editing? I guess)

Top Bottom