• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Other [TOOL][JAVA] Character Effect Remover v1.0.8 [Update:04/10/2020]

Regime

Cricket
Hey, thanks for the mod. Just noticed that for 3rd spec KFM it removes all animations during wolf, unlike removing "00064821.upk"
Also for Light archer it makes your Solarize (tab) pulse turn pink and yellow which is quite distracting.

haow lin wang

Cricket
Hey, thanks for the mod. Just noticed that for 3rd spec KFM it removes all animations during wolf, unlike removing "00064821.upk"
Also for Light archer it makes your Solarize (tab) pulse turn pink and yellow which is quite distracting.

For Archer tab it is from the file "00060556.upk", so if you move it back from your back up folder to BnS CookedPC folder, the visual will be back to normal.

HoloWiseWolf

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
I'll work on the app after this weekend since I was a bit busy. Plan for now is to add archer, make sure tab isn't broken and fix kfm wolf form. I'm unsure of skill book effects since for now idk which files contain those and whether or not they're safe to remove.

HoloWiseWolf

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
UPDATE
5/10/2019 v1.0.4

- App no longer removes file "00064820" which is responsible for KFM wolf form animations. It was added by accident and with this version app will only remove effects.
- Added file "00064738" which is responsible for archer effects. Removing archer effects fixes issue with tab which would show a giant missing texture under player.

Please remember I can't test the entire game after removing files so you have to report issues you find in the game. As far as I saw nothing new broke in the game after file change in the app.​

Piniatass

Cricket
Hello, thanks for the tool. Works great.
Is there any way to remove specific classes, or at least keep 1 class with effects? Maybe you could provide a list of files that are responsible to specific classes eg. FM (if it works like that) so that we can move them back and have only FM effects showing. Thank you!

HoloWiseWolf

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
Hello, thanks for the tool. Works great.
Is there any way to remove specific classes, or at least keep 1 class with effects? Maybe you could provide a list of files that are responsible to specific classes eg. FM (if it works like that) so that we can move them back and have only FM effects showing. Thank you!

You can try recovering 00009801 and 00060550 for FM (I'm not implementing toggles because some files are mixed and making it possible to not remove some classes would mean I'd need to supply various modified UPKs to fit each scenario)

Piniatass

Cricket
Thank you for your reply. Tried to recover them 5 each time and figure out which ones were needed, was missing 00060550 to complete all skills.

For FM I recovered these:
00006660, 00009801, 00013263, 00034433, 00060550, 00060729 (don't know if absolutely every single file of these is required, but seems to do the trick and don't wanna investigate further). All skills work correctly for FM, except (G) launching effect - doesn't show any effect, not blacked-out effect or anything so I don't really care for that. WLs have a blacked-out effect surrounding them when they are attacking but it's not that big of a deal. Haven't seen any other classes skills that would bother me.

The removal of SB effect is god-sent, no more freeze when SB/BW is casted.

letssingit

Cricket
Hi, thank for the tool, it works great..
it seem to be that it not work with animation removal of buddy app right ?
and anyone know the upk file of fire blade master ?
The upk files for BM 3rd spec are 00013263 and 00060548

pos5454

Cricket
I'm going to ask English as a clunky translator.
The server is Korea.
Can you distinguish between missing boss effects and class upk files?

Can't you see only my characters?
I added Archer 00064738 as a cookedpc file to add my character effect, and some squirrel skill 1-z command 1-x trap tab detection works strangely. Is there a way?

Assassin mine range not visible. Is there a workaround for the same type of skills?

HoloWiseWolf

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
Hi, thank for the tool, it works great..
it seem to be that it not work with animation removal of buddy app right ?
and anyone know the upk file of fire blade master ?
The upk files for BM 3rd spec are 00013263 and 00060548

It does work with animation removal but if you remove animations you will never see effects anyway (or at least most effects since I never tested that)

I'm going to ask English as a clunky translator.
The server is Korea.
Can you distinguish between missing boss effects and class upk files?

Can't you see only my characters?
I added Archer 00064738 as a cookedpc file to add my character effect, and some squirrel skill 1-z command 1-x trap tab detection works strangely. Is there a way?

Assassin mine range not visible. Is there a workaround for the same type of skills?

Files may contain many effects, not only characters and those can also be mixed with one file containing more that one class so to fix issues like that or allow for picking classes it'd require modified UPKs. I keep the app simple and only remove files since I don't know how to modify UPKs.

alpalp

Cricket
still in game effects...

================================================================================
Running: java -jar EffectRemover.jar
------- Start of an exception for "File 00056127 doesn't exist" -------
No stacktrace, this is a self detected problem, rerun the app, check directories for the files and contact me if it repeats multiple times while file is still present
------- End of the controlled exception -------

No stacktrace, this is a self detected problem, rerun the app, check directories for the files and contact me if it repeats multiple times while file is still present

================================================================================
Program finished successfully

HoloWiseWolf

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
still in game effects...

Running: java -jar EffectRemover.jar

Program finished successfully

If the file is not in CookedPC (as the error states) and other files that didn't report any errors were moved to backup folder successfully and you still see effects on characters you may want to look into the mods you use in buddy as those are stored in a different folder and will reintroduce effects into the game (if they use the same files as my tool)

Also did it report same file twice or you just copy pasted it like that by accident?

letssingit

Cricket
thank for you reply
I found another problem that every time my sever got an update, the update process will stuck at 95% and can not complete
I have to remove and download game again. So before the update, should I move all the file back to folder CoockedPC then update the game?

HoloWiseWolf

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
thank for you reply
I found another problem that every time my sever got an update, the update process will stuck at 95% and can not complete
I have to remove and download game again. So before the update, should I move all the file back to folder CoockedPC then update the game?

Assuming you are using nclauncher it should find missing files that you removed with my tool and redownload them (if you run my tool after that it will overwrite files in backup folder) so restoring them is not neccesary for updating. If it's a different launcher then I can't really comment on how it handles missing files.

reven12

Cricket
cant thank you enough, but is there a way to only remove certain animations? for example bullet storm/awakened bullet storm? or does it have to remove all the gunner animations? not asking you to rework your whole mod, if you can point me in the right direction I can try to figure it out on my own just looking for advice i guess

HoloWiseWolf

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
cant thank you enough, but is there a way to only remove certain animations? for example bullet storm/awakened bullet storm? or does it have to remove all the gunner animations? not asking you to rework your whole mod, if you can point me in the right direction I can try to figure it out on my own just looking for advice i guess

You'd have to find out which file contains the effect you want to remove, edit it and then replace the original file with it. Can't really help you with that cuz I never did upk modding for bns

letssingit

Cricket
The only way I got it to work is with Simple Mode + Addon #02. It feels slower than using X manually tbh.
I think it is about launcher problem, I dont use NC launcher so every update needs to uninstall the game and install again :((

Top Bottom