• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Should I be using file repair when using BNS buddy

Keymith

Cricket
I couldn't zoom up in whenever I was using the tailor shop function so support told me to use file repair. I went into the real BnS game (not through bns Buddy) and it was updating, so then after it updated I clicked on file repair. It was taking too much time and I didn't have time to wait so I decided to stop mid way through and come back to it later. but when I launched bns Buddy again all my mods were gone! Should I do file repair if I'm using Bns Buddy?

Shikkichu

Cricket
File repairing is only done if you run the default client or updating, just do a full file repair before just to be safe and make sure nothing is broken as you said you stopped it midway.
As for your mods being gone that's because doing a file repair overwrites your xml edits to default file and anything else like upk files if in the main folders and not the mod folder, just remod with bnsbuddy and relaunch the game and they'll be back.

Top Bottom