• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Soul Fighter Returning player. looking for Addon for SF frost/Earth auto use skills?

Rodney Smith

Cricket
Donator
I had the old patches/addons but i heard they dont work with new set up. i did the addonconverter and they still dont work. it says corrupt file even after looking for the old ones here.
I have slight hand disabilities so these were very needed for me.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
If you installed the "basic" plugins, and you still get that issue, then I have bad news for you...

However, you might have better luck writing your own macros, with either AutoHotKey or your peripherals' software.
Messing around with skill ids is just a massive pain in the ass and a giant headache.

Rodney Smith

Cricket
Donator
So i'm hearing i really wont be returning to bns lol
I dropped it when they took controller support. And i heard they finally brought some of it back so i was excited. I put quite of bit of time into the game back in the day and i've missed it. looks like i really can't play anymore cause i'm truly not sure how to write my own scripts for this game. just the auto combat one back in the day (2018) was a pain for me lol. ue4 can't be any easier lol.

I appreciate your reply. I guess i'm just out of luck :(

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
If you enable simple mode, you're probably doing over 90% of your rotation.
It won't be optimal, but, it's fine.

You can use some software to map controller inputs to keyboard keys.
There's stuff like AntiMicroX and Xpadder, which allow you to do this.
Since you mention you have a disability, I would assume you're already familiar with this, since not all games have good gamepad support.

Also, you don't need to write any scripts, but using AutoHotKey could be a way to do it.
Most software with macro support doesn't allow you to write any scripts.

Top Bottom