• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Kungfu Master Request skill rebind

Fert

Cricket
So, here we go.
First of all, i want to say that im tired of this "new" bns since AT update, so i discovered some ppls make they own servers with old patches. I was rly excided when i realize thoose servers, but they have no simple mod and thats problem for me becouse i play kfm. And this is hard for me to do "2rf" combo with anicancel while tanking bosses, so my plan is rebind F-skill (some kick) to 2. With this i can just use "2r" (yes, not much difference, but i think this will be more easy to do) because you may use F only after 2.
So can someone help me with this?
And yes, if you can do literally simple mod ill be appreciated
Post automatically merged:

up

Last edited:

kchua65

Cricket
So, here we go.
First of all, i want to say that im tired of this "new" bns since AT update, so i discovered some ppls make they own servers with old patches. I was rly excided when i realize thoose servers, but they have no simple mod and thats problem for me becouse i play kfm. And this is hard for me to do "2rf" combo with anicancel while tanking bosses, so my plan is rebind F-skill (some kick) to 2. With this i can just use "2r" (yes, not much difference, but i think this will be more easy to do) because you may use F only after 2.
So can someone help me with this?
And yes, if you can do literally simple mod ill be appreciated
Post automatically merged:

up

Check here or Ask here : KFM Addons

Top Bottom