• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Soul Fighter Request, Modify this SF Addon for new Ice Badge please please!

riokun

Cricket
I wish i knew how to make or modify an addon but I have zero knowledge about it so I came here asking for your help sorry.

The thing is that i have this addon (the attached file) that i have downloaded from this forum itself is really nice it even has Anima Sourge to use it by itself when 5 Chi stacks. But i wanted it to change the order of the skills to adjust it for the new "Wingrise Soul Badge" and if it is possible to add "Howling Blast" to the skills Queue,

So the order would be like this"
1. Ice Helix
2. Howling Blast
3. Dragon Fury
4. Anima Sourge at 5 Chi stacks.

And add a condition to skip Howling blast from the Queue if it is still in cooldown after Ice Helix or use it every time is available.

Thank you, Thank you very much!

Attachments

• YES - SF - Ice Hellix + Anima Surge.patch
    2.7 KB · Views: 268

Dwint

Cricket
when i ready i thought it was some auto use of anima surge when it stacks like the Archer auto F thing.. jebaited

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
Who could modify this super file and add the Z would be great
Can't add Z, it'll block every other skill with lower priority than itself, so you either put it too high and it blocks skills you want, or you put it too low and you never use it. Not even sure if you can add Howling blast since it'll probably have the same problem but I've never tried I don't think.

Also nitpicky but the above addon puts anima surge over Ice helix.

artur1231

Cricket
is there a way to add this skills in normal mode (priority top to bottom)?

Meele Stance all skills to RMB

LMB - Anima Surge
F - Ice Helix
V - Frost Storm
RMB - Dragonfury Awk
RMB - Dragonfury
F - Iron Shoulder
F - Breeze Kick
RMB - Right/Left Punch Awk
RMB - Right/Left Punch

Range Stance on F and V

F - Galacial Blast
V - Astral-Beam

Thank you for your help :)

Last edited:

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
is there a way to add this skills in normal mode (priority top to bottom)?

Meele Stance all skills to RMB

LMB - Anima Surge
F - Ice Helix
V - Frost Storm
RMB - Dragonfury Awk
RMB - Dragonfury
F - Breeze Kick
RMB - Right/Left Punch Awk
RMB - Right/Left Punch

Range Stance on F and V

F - Galacial Blast
V - Astral-Beam

Thank you for your help :)
Yeah, take the above addon and change the file path from simple mode to normal mode, then tack on the skills you want where you want them, since atm they're added at the very top. Not sure if you'll have problems with Breeze kick but it might be worth a try, I know 2 can't be used.

Put breeze kick below Iron shoulder, that should be a good spot, and Glacial blast should work if you put it with the other skills at the top.

Give up on V in ranged stance, won't work(probably).

https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/remove-skills-from-simple-mode.551/ here's a guide, good luck.

oXDanteXo

Cricket
if they made a video explaining, learning in audiovisuals easier
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, take the above addon and change the file path from simple mode to normal mode, then tack on the skills you want where you want them, since atm they're added at the very top. Not sure if you'll have problems with Breeze kick but it might be worth a try, I know 2 can't be used.

Put breeze kick below Iron shoulder, that should be a good spot, and Glacial blast should work if you put it with the other skills at the top.

Give up on V in ranged stance, won't work(probably).

https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/remove-skills-from-simple-mode.551/ here's a guide, good luck.

if they made a video explaining, learning in audiovisuals easier

Last edited:
Top Bottom