• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Remove skills from Simple Mode

johnwicky

Cricket
I can't speak for the gunner XML cause I haven't had a look at it since the skill changes, but I think during bulletstorm it forces reload and bulletstorm on top of everything els, and I don't think there's anything we can do about that.
There are some exceptions in the XML and I think this is one of them, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
yup i guess awakening fcked it with variations etc, its not a big thing anyways, during bulletstorm if u lose target for a little bit (lets say boss jumps / moves) then reload animation happens and it takes a short while to bulletstorm again, still not a major issue, gotta deal with it :)
thanks for help !

lenhanhoang

Cricket
It's so helpful. can you show me where are the combo begin ? i saw somethings like "Struggle", "stance", "catch", "inhalation catch", "mount", "fast-freezing", "swoon"... and i dont know where can i edit it. i want to do something with lightning assassin. can you help me ?

LIOR

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
License
I find 2 lines of force master duel dragons skill

One Line
<layer>
<decision>
<condition skill="131180" />
<result context-2="131180" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="classic" />
<result context-2="131180" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="bns" />
</decision>
</layer>

Another Line

<layer>
<decision>
<condition skill="131180" />
<result context-2="131180" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="classic" />
<result context-2="131180" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="bns" />
</decision>
</layer>

what I need to delete ?

LIOR

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
License
yea you right
Post automatically merged:

the bnsbuddy logger give me that error
Applying Addons...
Patched: 1/9
Patched: 2/9
Error: Could not find 3/9
Maybe already applied?
Error: Could not find 4/9
Maybe already applied?
Error: Could not find 5/9
Maybe already applied?
Error: Could not find 6/9
Maybe already applied?
Error: Could not find 7/9
Maybe already applied?
Error: Could not find 8/9
Maybe already applied?
Error: Could not find 9/9
Maybe already applied?
Restored file: FM SimpleMode Skills Remove WIP because the file skill3_contextscriptdata_forcemaster_contextsimplemode.xml was invalid after replacing the text

Last edited:

Iluvatars

Cricket
can anyone explain the "context-ui-effect" keywords to me?
It seems to have "event","key-change" and "combo".
Since I want to incorporate an additional skill into my rotation i need to know what keyword to use.

If you wonder:
I'm a fire FM who wants to add the Skill "Shadow Grasp" as Top Priority

But when I just copy the Dual Dragons block with the skill number from Shadow Grasp like this:

<layer>
<decision>
<condition skill="131190" />
<result context-2="131190" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="classic" />
<result context-2="131190" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="bns" />
</decision>
</layer>

It doesnt work as intended, so i was guessing the context ui effect was wrong.
not work as intended means it gets stuck and doesnt change the skill to the next one

Last edited:

Koos

Cricket
can anyone explain the "context-ui-effect" keywords to me?
It seems to have "event","key-change" and "combo".
Since I want to incorporate an additional skill into my rotation i need to know what keyword to use.

If you wonder:
I'm a fire FM who wants to add the Skill "Shadow Grasp" as Top Priority

But when I just copy the Dual Dragons block with the skill number from Shadow Grasp like this:

<layer>
<decision>
<condition skill="131190" />
<result context-2="131190" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="classic" />
<result context-2="131190" context-ui-effect="key-change" control-mode="bns" />
</decision>
</layer>

It doesnt work as intended, so i was guessing the context ui effect was wrong.
not work as intended means it gets stuck and doesnt change the skill to the next one

Ever got this to work? on the same issue now.

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
Ever got this to work? on the same issue now.
"not work as intended means it gets stuck and doesnt change the skill to the next one"

If this is the part you mean, some skills just don't go away and therefor block every other skill below it, there's nothing you can do about it as far as I know.

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
hey there just want to ask if i want to add extra skill for simpelmode how to do it ?

Just add another decision and layer and type in the skill ID, you can copy paste the layer you want and change the key and it'll work fine honestly. Just read my reply above and know that most of the base skills you see on your hotbar out of combat won't go away when they're on cd so you can't cast any skills with lower priority than it.

Also skills that are higher up gets cast first, good luck

Top Bottom